Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    what's the saying about if you enter a card game and can't spot the mark, it may be you??

perhaps all y'all just want to hear from msm that D's outnumber R's? then why are R's running all the statehouses? being able to draw up districts? winning congress?

Here's a reach. Big one, maybe.

There is so much information and news coming at people so fast and from so many different perspectives, domestic and foreign. It's too much for any of us to fully take in and process, and it can be overwhelming and confusing. To those who are averse to new ideas and to change, it is threatening. They are vulnerable to tactics that feed on their fears. There is more of this kind of fear and uneasiness out there now, and the plume is moving further to the center of the red/blue axis. The GOP has, for many years. preyed upon fear--that's been its ground game, and the circumstances are now making that tactic more effective than ever.

Comment

perhaps all y'all just want to hear from msm that D's outnumber R's? then why are R's running all the statehouses?
      There were more votes cast for Democrats than Republicans in Wisconsin state house races last election. Republicans won a two-thirds majority of the seats.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Rand Paul has a group of (4) to kill this bill. He says he's willing to vote for it but it can't be Obama Care Lite. He wants more repeal.

I have to agree with him. The Republicans should repeal Obamacare. I think Turtle Boy and ****tard Ryan don't think they can and because they really want that 800 billion dollar tax cut they're trying to do it this way.

I stand with Rand Paul. Repeal it. They obviously have no interest in fixing it. So, repeal it. It's obviously massively broken. So, repeal it.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Rand Paul has a group of (4) to kill this bill. He says he's willing to vote for it but it can't be Obama Care Lite. He wants more repeal.

I have to agree with him. The Republicans should repeal Obamacare. I think Turtle Boy and ****tard Ryan don't think they can and because they really want that 800 billion dollar tax cut they're trying to do it this way.

I stand with Rand Paul. Repeal it. They obviously have no interest in fixing it. So, repeal it. It's obviously massively broken. So, repeal it.
          They can't repeal it because they don't have 60 votes for a straight repeal. So they have to use budgetary rules that only require 50.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            They can't repeal it because they don't have 60 votes for a straight repeal. So they have to use budgetary rules that only require 50.
            Sure they can. They got Gorsuch in cause they ran on it. They ran on this. Everyone agreed. Republicans elected all over the place. Change the rules and repeal it. Done.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sure they can. They got Gorsuch in cause they ran on it. They ran on this. Everyone agreed. Republicans elected all over the place. Change the rules and repeal it. Done.
              How does a crotchety resident of the Inferno get the handle "ScoobyDoo?"

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                How does a crotchety resident of the Inferno get the handle "ScoobyDoo?"
                I'm crotchety because I want America to have what it wants? Really?

ScoobyDoo just happened. I'm not sure how. I just used it to sign up for this sight and there it was.

This is great, by the way.

McCaskill: GOP Used The ACA As A 'Political 2x4'
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAMxGb0IaPs
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 06-22-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I'm crotchety because I want America to have what it wants? Really?

ScoobyDoo just happened. I'm not sure how. I just used it to sign up for this sight and there it was.
                  We shouldn't always get what we want. In 1798 the country wanted another war with England, but Pres. Adams kept the war hawks from attaining their final goal. It cost him a second term in office, but he did what really was best for the country at the time.

Idiots during the 1950s wanted us to nuke the Soviets, but both Pres. Truman and Pres. Eisenhower beat back the cries of war. Truman even fired American hero Douglas MacArthur in order to avoid our national villainy.

Suppress the urges of the masses and right thee ship when the masses are lost in the fog. We need more politicians willing to be statesmen, and not mere puppets of their constituencies.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    We shouldn't always get what we want. In 1798 the country wanted another war with England, but Pres. Adams kept the war hawks from attaining their final goal. It cost him a second term in office, but he did what really was best for the country at the time.

Idiots during the 1950s wanted us to nuke the Soviets, but both Pres. Truman and Pres. Eisenhower beat back the cries of war. Truman even fired American hero Douglas MacArthur in order to avoid our national villainy.

Suppress the urges of the masses and right thee ship when the masses are lost in the fog. We need more politicians willing to be statesmen, and not mere puppets of their constituencies.
                    Can't disagree with this either.

Comment

This video is epic. Epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA03zabnWWg

Comment

We need more politicians willing to be statesmen, and not mere puppets of their constituencies.
                        You supported and defended a guy that wanted to bring back slavery.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          You supported and defended a guy that wanted to bring back slavery.
                          No, he really didn't.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I like how the Texas Senator keeps telling them they should read it even after they told him twice they read it. When Schumer makes you look like an idiot sit down you have already lost
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No, he really didn't.
                              seriously. slavery is much more expensive than just plan hiring or outsourcing.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

seriously. slavery is much more expensive than just plan hiring or outsourcing.
                                Thanks Obamacare!
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X