Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Uh, huh. Yet they were at tea party rallies all over the country and actually believed that Barack Obama was coming for their guns.
    Yeah that Blue Collar Worker had no problems having an opinion about a bevy of other things...they just arent getting enough info from Rush or Hannity to form an opinion because they arent raging about this. I bet the same 16% had an opinion about ObamaCare though when it was up for a vote...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Yeah that Blue Collar Worker had no problems having an opinion about a bevy of other things...they just arent getting enough info from Rush or Hannity to form an opinion because they arent raging about this. I bet the same 16% had an opinion about ObamaCare though when it was up for a vote...
      Here, in one post, is why the Dems lost in 2016. Condescending to those they feel are their "inferiors".
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Here, in one post, is why the Dems lost in 2016. Condescending to those they feel are their "inferiors".
        No it's not. They aren't going to vote Democrat anyway. The reason the Dems lost is because of Dem turnout.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          What the hell are you going on about?

16% said they didnt know or dont have an opinion. I am not acting like they are inferior they are self identifying as ignorant.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            What the hell are you going on about?

16% said they didnt know or dont have an opinion. I am not acting like they are inferior they are self identifying as ignorant.
            Ignorance must be revered. They're sensitive. Just like Joe the Plumber. He's sensitive. You need to coddle them. You know, just like Republicans coddle ignorant liberal voters.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's simple and textbook projection when it comes to these supposed strongmen.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Uh, huh. Yet they were at tea party rallies all over the country and actually believed that Barack Obama was coming for their guns.
                The original Tea Party rallies were pocketbook voters, completely reactionary to what's going on in their bank accounts. They're not looking forward except when the few people at the original set or rallies told them to watch for certain bills in Congress.

They know the ACA is out there. They know that their health insurance and doctors office visits are more expensive. They don't know much about what the Republicans are doing with their replacement legislation - if they know it exists at all.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  The original Tea Party rallies were pocketbook voters, completely reactionary to what's going on in their bank accounts. They're not looking forward except when the few people at the original set or rallies told them to watch for certain bills in Congress.

They know the ACA is out there. They know that their health insurance and doctors office visits are more expensive. They don't know much about what the Republicans are doing with their replacement legislation - if they know it exists at all.
                  Uh, huh. Their pocketbooks were destroyed by the Bush administration. Not Obama. I know this cause my pocketbook was destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    but calling everyone who disagrees with you a dirty librul is just good clean fun?

Comment

No it's not. They aren't going to vote Democrat anyway. The reason the Dems lost is because of Dem turnout.
                      maybe all the D voters DID turn out?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        maybe all the D voters DID turn out?
                        Math was never your strongsuit was it mookie

For all your love of Asians I thought you would be good at it

(settle down snowflakes its a joke!)
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Bill Leaked

And as everyone guessed it sucks hardcore! Have fun Red States!!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Math was never your strongsuit was it mookie

For all your love of Asians I thought you would be good at it

(settle down snowflakes its a joke!)
                            what's the saying about if you enter a card game and can't spot the mark, it may be you??

perhaps all y'all just want to hear from msm that D's outnumber R's? then why are R's running all the statehouses? being able to draw up districts? winning congress?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

what's the saying about if you enter a card game and can't spot the mark, it may be you??

perhaps all y'all just want to hear from msm that D's outnumber R's? then why are R's running all the statehouses? being able to draw up districts? winning congress?
                              The Russians
                              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                              Groucho Marx
                              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                              Ron White
                              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                              Milo Bloom

Comment

Democrats won't vote unless they fall in love. Republicans just need to get off.

Comment

Working...
                                X