Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
    @realDonaldTrump
    Follow
    More
    So great that John McCain is coming back to vote. Brave - American hero! Thank you John.
    5:44 AM - 25 Jul 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Now the rep have a campaign issue
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Perry Bacon Jr. 1:22 AM

We have actual drama. Five senators (all men) talking to Murkowski right now. If McCain is a potential no, she could be the 50th vote. No one is talking to Susan Collins. I assume she is a very hard no.
          Wow, Lisa has a spine. Or she's getting some sweet campaign funds from somebody. Wonder if Turtle Boy will strip her Committee Chairwoman spots in retaliation? Either way, I'm getting my popcorn.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I was thinking a bunt but either works
            A pass deflects in off his own defenseman's skate to ruin the shutout...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I repeat. Myopic Mitch needs to go.

The whole GOP leadership needs to go. It's flippin typical. They campaign on X, take gobs of money on X, get elected on X, and when the time comes to stand and deliver, they pee their pants.

You're fired!
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

The whole GOP leadership needs to go. It's flippin typical. They campaign on X, take gobs of money on X, get elected on X, and when the time comes to stand and deliver, they pee their pants.

You're fired!
                More than anything else they want to get reelected. Repealing ACA wasn't going to help that. If McCain wasn't sick how do you suppose his vote would have gone? I figured he'd vote no now but not sure if that would have been the case a few weeks prior?
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Mitch is being his usual. What a POS.
                  The dems didn't want to engage....okay
                  Holding up nominations...lol.
                  Really hope this man burns in hell
                  Turtle Boy is such a petty dick.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

You're fired!
                    Did the three republican nos campaign on a straight up repeal? This would have lead to millions more without insurance and 20% higher premiums. Only the nuttiest senators actually wanted this. The rest knew it was **** but they voted for it because they hoped it would fail but they could still tell their brain dead GOP voters they tried to stick it to that Kenyan Muslim.

Agreeing to pass something only if the house promised not to pass it? Your party is a joke. They don't give a **** about fixing anything or helping anyone but the rich. And sticking it to the democrats and specifically ****ting on anything to do with Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Mitch is being his usual. What a POS.
                      The dems didn't want to engage....okay
                      Holding up nominations...lol.
                      Really hope this man burns in hell
                      The degree of hypocrisy in his statements are stunning.

How can you get the Democrats to engage when you have closed door discussions and you don't let them in??? "It's your fault because you Democrats are not Republicans".

Just like the morons who demanded that Democrats repeal a piece of legislation that they voted into office. Just because.

Right now, MITCH is the reason that there is such political division in the Senate. He can do his job and fix that, or just be a terrible leader. Like one of the worst.

R's are really doing a number on their brand. We all liked to poke fun at their inability to not govern- but most figured it was an anti D stance, or more and anti-Obama stance on top of that. Now that they have the majority, we find out that it was that, AND that they are completely incompetent of running a government.

So thanks, Rs' for voting in "new blood" and people who will upset the system. That has done some real good. Not.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        Did the three republican nos campaign on a straight up repeal? This would have lead to millions more without insurance and 20% higher premiums. Only the nuttiest senators actually wanted this. The rest knew it was **** but they voted for it because they hoped it would fail but they could still tell their brain dead GOP voters they tried to stick it to that Kenyan Muslim.

Agreeing to pass something only if the house promised not to pass it? Your party is a joke. They don't give a **** about fixing anything or helping anyone but the rich. And sticking it to the democrats and specifically ****ting on anything to do with Obama.
                        Oh, they wanted. They had 800 billion reasons to want it.

Ultimately this not passing may be a bad thing. No one is really going to fix the system now. And, our President is actively campaigning for Obamacare to fail so he can hold a gun to the Democrats heads. This could blow up in the Democrats face just like most things do. When you're the only ones governing the country you end up responsible for everything that happens.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/deadspin/vi...9108182585072/

This is hilarious. The top comments are also quite delicious.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            The degree of hypocrisy in his statements are stunning.

How can you get the Democrats to engage when you have closed door discussions and you don't let them in??? "It's your fault because you Democrats are not Republicans".

Just like the morons who demanded that Democrats repeal a piece of legislation that they voted into office. Just because.

Right now, MITCH is the reason that there is such political division in the Senate. He can do his job and fix that, or just be a terrible leader. Like one of the worst.
                            This situation would have been hard to avoid even with a real republican president and a different majority leader. The right has made repeal of the AHCA its primary marketing tool for 8 years. They never had a plan (other than the one the AHCA was largely modeled after), and now they have to put up or shut up. They can't, of course--not with anything good. So it's time for them to point fingers, change positions, lie, and run for cover. Good entertainment, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              More than anything else they want to get reelected.
                              So true, on both sides of the aisle. If they would put Country before Party and, more importantly, before their own re-election hopes, Congress might actually be able to accomplish something.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                                So true, on both sides of the aisle. If they would put Country before Party and, more importantly, before their own re-election hopes, Congress might actually be able to accomplish something.
                                Obama told the democrats healthcare was worth jeopardizing their chances for re-election. They went along with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X