Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part V: Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news!

Every senator has voted, yet they refuse to close the vote because there are not enough Republicans voting in support of the bill.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Every senator has voted, yet they refuse to close the vote because there are not enough Republicans voting in support of the bill.
      McCain is seen happy with Collins and Murkowski, every other GOP looks ****ed: https://***********/MEPFuller/status/890794513366630400

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Maybe it's not quite time to write off McCain...

Comment

Perry Bacon Jr. 1:22 AM

We have actual drama. Five senators (all men) talking to Murkowski right now. If McCain is a potential no, she could be the 50th vote. No one is talking to Susan Collins. I assume she is a very hard no.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Last I saw its 48/52, so they need to flip two to send it to Pence to break the tie.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

McCain is a no. Shocked, tbh. So does Murkowski.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

McCain voted no.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  McCain is a no. Shocked, tbh. So does Murkowski.
                  I hope Donnie is awake, the tweet storm should start any moment

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    McCain voted no.
                    Loser. Trump likes people who didn't get captured and who don't get brain cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Loser. Trump likes people who didn't get captured and who don't get brain cancer.
                      Donnie is going to threaten to shut down Congress

Turtle Boy looks stupified. The applause in the chamber when McCain voted was hilarious.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Mitch is being his usual. What a POS.
                        The dems didn't want to engage....okay
                        Holding up nominations...lol.
                        Really hope this man burns in hell

Comment

Say goodbye to tax cuts Trumpy!!

McConnell is an awful speaker...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think an infield single just broke up McConnell's no hitter that he's had going since Scalia died.

Comment

Schumer speaking...suggests "turning the page". Says they arent celebrating like Turtle Boy said but they are relieved.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                I think an infield single just broke up McConnell's no hitter that he's had going since Scalia died.
                                I was thinking a bunt but either works
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X