20 years of Simpsons... Some fave quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 20 years of Simpsons... Some fave quotes

So, I've known about the random McBain clips that have been shown throughout the series for years... What I didn't realize is that they actually make their own little 80's action movie when you put them all together... And the movie actually makes sense to boot! No, it wouldn't win any Academy Awards, but I'd pay to see the real thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyANa71gvU
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Every Bart Simpson chalkboard quote.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

From "Hurricane Ned;"

Flanders: and YOU, YOU are the worst human being on the planet!
        Homer: Hey, I got off easy.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Marge Simpson: Ned! We meant well, and everyone here tried their best...

Ned Flanders: Well, my family and I can't live in good intentions, Marge! Oh, your family's out of control, but we can't blame you, because you have 'GOOD INTENTIONS!'

Bart Simpson: Hey, back off, man!

Ned Flanders: Oooh, okay DUDE. Don't want you to have a cow, MAN. Here's a catchphrase you'd better learn for your adult years: "Hey buddy, got a QUARTER?"

Bart Simpson: I am shocked and appalled.

Lisa: Mr. Flanders, with all due respect, Bart didn't do anything.

Ned Flanders: Is that the sound of butting in? It's gotta be little Lisa Simpson: Springfield's answer to the question no one asked!

Chief Wiggum: Ha, haha.

Ned Flanders: Oh, what do we have here? The long, flabby arm of the law? The last case you got to the bottom of, was a case of mallomars!

Krusty: Ha, mallomars, oh, that's going in the act.

Ned Flanders: Oh yeah, the clown. The only one of you buffoons who doesn't make me laugh. And as for you, I don't know you, but I'm sure you're a jerk!

Lenny: Hey, I've only been here for a few minutes, what's going on?

Ned Flanders: You ugly, hate-filled man!

Moe: Hey, hey! I may ugly and hate-filled, but I... uh... what was the third thing you said?

Ned Flanders: Homer, you are the worst human being I have ever met.

Homer: Hey, I got off pretty easy!
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
          X