Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 20 years of Simpsons... Some fave quotes

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    You, HBK, tPOV, and myself were singing it in the parking lot at the tailgate on Saturday.
    Parking lot...gotcha. I knew it was either there or in the car.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I'm probably butchering this:

Marge: Do you drink alone?
      Homer: Does God count?
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Every Itchy and Scratchy...Enjoy...

Comment

Yvan Eht Nioj!
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Ok, a question that is bothering me. What was the name of the episode of where Homer loses some weight, but is dealing with a bunch of excess skin, and to look all buff, he takes a bunch of clothspins to pin the excess skin in behind him?? I know they did that somewhere.....
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              Ok, a question that is bothering me. What was the name of the episode of where Homer loses some weight, but is dealing with a bunch of excess skin, and to look all buff, he takes a bunch of clothspins to pin the excess skin in behind him?? I know they did that somewhere.....
              I think that is the episode where he becomes Everyday Man.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I could've posted this in multiple threads, but I picked this one: Diner warned after protesting all-you-can-eat fish fry.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man who's had ALL he could eat?"

Comment

what's the matter, sir, too cool to sing Happy Birthday?

Comment

So I've realized that every time I hear Cypress Hill's "Insane in the Membrane", my mind instantly reverts to the London Symphony Orchestra remix....
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        So I've realized that every time I hear Cypress Hill's "Insane in the Membrane", my mind instantly reverts to the London Symphony Orchestra remix....
                        Peter Frampton: Oh, this is just great. First Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, then Cypress Hill steals my orchestra, and now Sonic Youth's in my cooler. Get out of there!
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Who ordered the London Symphony Orhcestra? Come on somebody ordered the London Symphony Orchestra. Possibly while high. Cypress Hill I'm looking in your direction.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            Whenever I hear "Mandy" I'm disappointed that one of the lines is not "you came and you found me a turkey, on my vacation away from work-y".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I just had a total fanboy moment:

The episode where Marge tells the story of Lisa's first word is on... There is the part in the episode where Homer and Bart are watching TV and Krusty Burger airs a commercial for their contest about the 1984 Olympics... They then show Krusty backstage of the commercial asking an accountant how they rigged the contest... The accountant tells Krusty that all the game cards have events that "The Communists ALWAYS win." Another person comes up and gives Krusty a press release announcing the Soviet boycott... Krusty reads the press release and proceeds to freak out...

So, after seeing the episode countless times, it never occurred to me that Krusty is illiterate... I should go to the box and feel shame for not catching this... WORST EPISODE EVER
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Are we to believe this was some sort of magical press release? Boy, I hope somebody got fired over that one.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X