20 years of Simpsons... Some fave quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 20 years of Simpsons... Some fave quotes

Your nothing is no match for our puny weapons.

Ahhh....he's got a board with a nail in it!!
    Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
    2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Kent Brockman: "A new mood is in the air in Springfield, as refreshing as a pre-moistened towelette. Folks are finally accepting their feelings, and really communicating, with no holding back. And this reporter thinks it's about f$cking time."
      Bugs Bunny - 96
      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

To start press any key... Where's the any key?
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Bart: "For once Dad's butt prevented the release of noxious-"
          Marge: "Bart!"
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

You have selected regicide. If you know the name of the king or queen about to be murdered, please press one now.
            Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
            2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Homer: They have the internet on computers now!
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Homer: Who knew a nuclear reactor could be so complicated?
                Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

WHY MUST I FAIL AT EVERY ATTEMPT AT MASONRY???

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    Homer: They have the internet on computers now!
                    Carl: That's that new inner netting they use to line swim trunks.
                    Cornell University Men's Hockey
                    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                      Carl: That's that new inner netting they use to line swim trunks.
                      (after seeing the dead body)
                      Carl: I think I just logged on to my internet!
                      2005 Crowder Award Winner
                      Charter Member of the "Ask a Yankee Fan" Thread

"hey safety school, think of it this way. BC girls wear superfan shirts because they wear them tight and look hot. BU girls wear jersies and face paint to cover up their fat, ugly bodies. quite frankly, i wear my jersies to games and I enjoy seeing the girls who don't." - SteveF

"Giants Stadium...you thought I was never comin' back!?!" - #92 Michael Strahan

GIANTS!
                      2008 NFC East Champions

Comment

[Lisa, Principal Skinner, and Superintendent Chalmers walk into the room]
                        Ralph: "Hi Lisa! Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!"

Marge :"And another thing! Work called - they said if you don't come in tomorrow don't bother coming in on Monday!"
                        Homer : "Woo-hoo! 4 day weekend!"

Drunk Homer philosophizing on a bar stool:
                        "Red m&m, green m&m.... they all end up the same color in the end..."

MUST KILL MOE... Weeeee!
                        MUST KILL MOE... Weeeee!

"Clown college? You can't eat that!"
                        Last edited by zamboni crash-test dummy; 01-28-2010, 12:45 PM.
                        Wisconsin Badgers: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006 NCAA Champs

Comment

Comic Book Guy: How do you feel about 45 year old virgins who still live with their parents?

Random Woman: Comb the Sweet Tarts out of your beard and you're on.

CBG: Don't try to change me, baby.
                          A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Homer: "I'm feelin' low, Apu. You got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau?"

Apu: "Such a product does not exist, sir! You must have dreamed it."

Homer: "Oh. Well then just gimme a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles."
                            Wisconsin Badgers: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006 NCAA Champs

Comment

"My doctor says my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I just kept my finger out of there." -- Ralph

"What better way to celebrate the birth of your country than to blow up a small part of it?" -- Qwik-e-Mart employee at the Little Pimmegewassettport or whatever

"God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion." Supernintendo Chalmers

I am a fan of the times Homer displays ridiculous knowledge of politics. "But, Marge! It works on _any_ Ayatollah: Ayatollah Nakhbadeh, Ayatollah Zahedi...even as we speak, Ayatollah Razmada and cadre of fanatics are consolidating their power." Or, "Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. What great men he would join. John Marshall, Charles Evans Hughes, Warren Burgher... Mmmmmmm, Burgher."

2nd favorite all time:
                              TV: It's 10 O'Clock. Do you know where your children are?
                              Homer: I told you last night, no!

My all time favorite - Homer finds $20 in the couch while searching for a peanut.
                              Homer: Aww, $20, but I wanted a peanut.
                              Homer's brain: $20 can buy many peanuts.
                              Homer: Explain how.
                              Homer's brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
                              Homer: who-hoo!
                              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                                You have selected regicide. If you know the name of the king or queen about to be murdered, please press one now.
                                Awesome choice. The message board doesn't do it justice - the way it's said on the phone is fantastic. Plus the fact that it's an option when calling 911. A brilliant joke.
                                Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Working...
                                X