Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    And the vast majority of them aren't.
    Most are inaccurate though, no?

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied
    Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Some of the models are pushing Jose west back to the USA.
    And the vast majority of them aren't.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Some of the models are pushing Jose west back to the USA.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Sure, but I was thinking in terms of concentration of people and property. Imagine the direct hit on the Keys happening to South Beach.
    All of Florida was lucky the surge was down from what they predicted. Crazy ******** in the Keys road the storm out. With a surge like they predicted those guys were shark food

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Miami is just another city, key West and St Marten are great places to visit
    Sure, but I was thinking in terms of concentration of people and property. Imagine the direct hit on the Keys happening to South Beach.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Miami was very, very lucky. But I guess with warming waters it's only a matter of time.
    Miami is just another city, key West and St Marten are great places to visit

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Miami was very, very lucky. But I guess with warming waters it's only a matter of time.
    Now all of the fields are burning it blocks out the sun
    I see all the water rising to drown everyone
    This is tomorrow's way to end our days
    Watch as the clouds they gather now to wash us away

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    St marten and Key West looked to be screwed. The damage is unreal

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

St marten and Key West looked to be screwed. The damage is unreal

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

You better tell flaggy you are only kidding. That's his umbilical cord you're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I assumed god sent the hurricanes because he was mad about all the gay frogs in Florida.
    I thought that he sent one to Texas because they gave the most electoral votes to tDonald.
    Then to Florida because they gave the second most.
    Pennsylvania is next on the hit list.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I assumed god sent the hurricanes because he was mad about all the gay frogs in Florida.
    I think He thought that the football culture was too corrupt so He sent Harvey and Irma.

God is a hockey fan.

------

Jose's extended track is starting to look interesting.
    Last edited by joecct; 09-11-2017, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Gotta love how it's insensitive to talk about Global Warming right now. And it's a hoax any other time. **** off Scott Pruitt.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/07/politi...iew/index.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X