Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Miami was very, very lucky. But I guess with warming waters it's only a matter of time.
    Miami is just another city, key West and St Marten are great places to visit
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Re: 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Miami is just another city, key West and St Marten are great places to visit
      Sure, but I was thinking in terms of concentration of people and property. Imagine the direct hit on the Keys happening to South Beach.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Sure, but I was thinking in terms of concentration of people and property. Imagine the direct hit on the Keys happening to South Beach.
        All of Florida was lucky the surge was down from what they predicted. Crazy ******** in the Keys road the storm out. With a surge like they predicted those guys were shark food

Comment

Some of the models are pushing Jose west back to the USA.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Some of the models are pushing Jose west back to the USA.
            And the vast majority of them aren't.
            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
              And the vast majority of them aren't.
              Most are inaccurate though, no?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Looks like NY and New England best keep an eye toward Jose

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Looks like NY and New England best keep an eye toward Jose
                  Was just watching Mike's Weather page. Jose is trending to be a coast brusher.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Being a coast dweller I'm keeping an eye on it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The tracks look like I spilled cooked spaghetti on the floor.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Hate when that happens
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          My 3yr old grandsons got together to draw those tracks!!
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Something doesn't look good east of the West Indies. Potential Tropical Cyclone #15:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/grap...?cone#contents
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

TS Lee
                              http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at4...?cone#contents
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Hate when that happens
                                It's much worse if there is spaghetti sauce with it.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X