Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Unofficial 2010 Brett Favre Retirement

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    The twittersphere would like to inform you all that you are spelling Farve wrong.
    Expect nothing less from a bunch of twits.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Now its being reported as a possible contract ploy. He wants an extension so that he gets paid if there is a lockout next year.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Now its being reported as a possible contract ploy. He wants an extension so that he gets paid if there is a lockout next year.
        It's either that or he wants to join the Miami Heat.
        Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

Originally posted by redwing77 View Post
          It's either that or he wants to join the Miami Heat.
          He just wants an hour long show on espn to say the following:
          *Stall for 20 minutes
          "I'm retiring"
          *cry for 30 minutes
          "...after this season"
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            He just wants an hour long show on espn to say the following:
            *Stall for 20 minutes
            "I'm retiring"
            *cry for 30 minutes
            "...after this season"
            "The Decision - The View version" exclusively on Lifetime.
            Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

We didn't win a championship, but we won a lot of respect. - Cary Eades, North Dakota Fighting Sioux Assistant Coach (Thanks PCM)

Comment

I find it funny that non Vikes fans care more about this than the actual Vikings fans...just keep feeding his ego boys
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I find it funny that non Vikes fans care more about this than the actual Vikings fans...just keep feeding his ego boys
                Perhaps.

Non-viking fans find this hilarious because it's the same move, different year.

Viking fans don't find this funny because if he does retire, they're stuck with TSuck.
                Fire Greg Shepherd!!!!

It's spelled S I O U X

Comment

Uh huh...whatever keeps your mind off of your terrible offensive line and mismatched defense. Betty White could get sacks on Aaron Rodgers

Plus, it is funny to me, because all this melodrama could be avoided if people just didnt feed his ego If he comes back great, if not, oh darn! I wont lose any sleep either way
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This entire thing is him being ******y because LeBron, A-Rod and now Haynesworth are taking up all of ESPN's time and not covering FavreWatch 2010. Seriously, we're having all this discussion because of a text message no one has admitted to getting yet saying "This is it"? For all I know, he could be texting lyrics, and is waiting for someone to send back "please let me know."

The Attention Whore strikes again.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      This entire thing is him being ******y because LeBron, A-Rod and now Haynesworth are taking up all of ESPN's time and not covering FavreWatch 2010. Seriously, we're having all this discussion because of a text message no one has admitted to getting yet saying "This is it"? For all I know, he could be texting lyrics, and is waiting for someone to send back "please let me know."

The Attention Whore strikes again.
                      ESPN reported that Ryan Longwell talked to him yesterday and got no indication he was retiring...see Favre is getting the entire team better covered by the media

Nice job on the lyric...that is quality stuff
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is there anything funnier than redwing's comments on any sports team that is not his own? I think I've finally figured his angle out though. He hopes all of his inaccurate, backwards and hilarious off-based speculation will result in ESPN offering him a job. Hell, he's probably the anonymous source.

How does the attention whore strike again? He hasn't done anything. By not doing anything, he's proving how much he needs attention?
                        Last edited by Dirty; 08-03-2010, 06:38 PM.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Yeah, well, given the way ESPN does things now, he might be right.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Is there anything funnier than redwing's comments on any sports team that is not his own? I think I've finally figured his angle out though. He hopes all of his inaccurate, backwards and hilarious off-based speculation will result in ESPN offering him a job.
                            BRILLIANT!!!

Here is a photo taken of a couple girls redwing was hitting on at the bar last night

*****http://beargoggleson.com/files/2009/09/packers-fans-of-the-day.jpg******
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In all fairness, he does have one point:

This is hilarious when it's not happening to your team.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I think it is funny when it is happening to MY team...way better than hearing about the usual training camp stuff

Watching everyone jump on his every word makes me laugh! If I was him I would have a huge ego too...it is ridiculous how much people care about him!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X