• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Unofficial 2010 Brett Favre Retirement

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Is he having fun out there?
    Yup, he's just like a kid out there.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Great to have him back but I think many teams are going to try and pummel him to smithereens like the Saints did. And the Saints of course will get the first try in three weeks or so. Favre will need great protection this year more than ever.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Favre will need great protection this year more than ever.
        Thundercock has to have some huge condoms he can give Favre. It's the least he can do for Brett after his embarrassment a couple weeks ago.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Was he carrying a friggin spitoon?

Comment

I think it's time he pulled the classic Favre, and held a press conference to say he's still unsure about coming back, and left it at that.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Was he carrying a friggin spitoon?
              He had a Packer helmet?
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I sent text messages saying I was done, what are you doing here thinking I'm coming back??

Comment

Any truth to the rumor Favre's plane was delayed because they had to make sure his ego was cleared for landing first?
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    Any truth to the rumor Favre's plane was delayed because they had to make sure his ego was cleared for landing first?
                    Untrue. It was delayed because they wanted to land on Strip #4.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

This guy is awesome personified.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        This guy is awesome personified.
                        Honestly, he doesn't even have to do ANYthing, and the media is all about him like Tiger on a hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Honestly, he doesn't even have to do ANYthing, and the media is all about him like Tiger on a hooker.
                          I had the radio on during my drive home from work today...and they interrupted it for breaking news. For a few milliseconds I thought "uh oh, terror attack?" as you just never know...

...but nope. They informed me Favre was in camp. Breaking, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                            I had the radio on during my drive home from work today...and they interrupted it for breaking news. For a few milliseconds I thought "uh oh, terror attack?" as you just never know...

...but nope. They informed me Favre was in camp. Breaking, indeed.
                            Are you in MN?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Are you in MN?
                              Yeah. Probably about halfway between you and thebrain.

Edit: Or not. I thought he was in WBL. I'm in Vadnais.

Comment

This is pretty **** funny if you ask me.

******* width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all">****** name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" />****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/>****** name="wmode" value="opaque"/>****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>****** name="allowNetworking" value="all"/>****** name="flashVars" value="id=5474579"/>
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X