Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Yourselves, Part 4: Sucking up bandwidth with poor pictures of weird tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show Yourselves, Part 4: Sucking up bandwidth with poor pictures of weird tattoos

why are you playing volleyball with a blimp for a teammate?

Here's me watching my step in a canyon in Tucson

*****http://i108.***********.com/albums/n8/bgeist111/DSC01988.jpg******
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

• Re: Show Yourselves, Part 4: Sucking up bandwidth with poor pictures of weird tattoos

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Well, you gotta admit, she ain't little.
      She's roughly the size of Pluto, and I'm not talking about the cartoon dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        She's roughly the size of Pluto, and I'm not talking about the cartoon dog.
        So she's not quite as big as a planet. At least she's got that going for her.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          So she's not quite as big as a planet. At least she's got that going for her.
          According to the astronomers, she's a planetoid.

Comment

In other news, the ones in the red and orange look....(double check to make sure one is not my sister)....perty.
            Sorry but they both have boyfriends, but if you want #'s let me know
            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
              Sorry but they both have boyfriends, but if you want #'s let me know
              Post them, I'm sure someone will want them.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Post them, I'm sure someone will want them.
                Someone would ask them what they are doing playing volleyball with a planet wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  Someone would ask them what they are doing playing volleyball with a planet wannabe.
                  hi, I'm __________. So, I see you're into volleyball. Why do you feel the need to have an overstuffed sofa on your team? Wanna bang?
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

In other news, the ones in the red and orange look....(double check to make sure one is not my sister)....perty.
                    So speaking of your sister...

I got nothing, I just wanted to talk about your sister.
                    Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                    *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                      hi, I'm __________. So, I see you're into volleyball. Why do you feel the need to have an overstuffed sofa on your team? Wanna bang?
                      hi, I'm _________. You look like you have mud everywhere. Let me help you get the mud out of some hard-to-reach places.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

hi, I'm _________. You look like you can handle a ball. Wanna give two a try?
                        FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Is anyone here a marine biologist?!?!
                          Is it a Titleist?

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Is it a Titleist?

The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man returning soup at a deli.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                              The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man returning soup at a deli.
                              Marine Biologist: As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great fish.

Layman: Mammal.

Marine Biologist: Whatever.
                              Still one of the funniest pieces of dialogue ever.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                                Ooooh. You're a bad person.
                                Are you just learning this now?

Comment

Working...
                                X