• Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.1 - You take the high road and I'll take the low road

And I'll be in Mar a Largo before ye.
    With me and my third wife......

Continue
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: POTUS 45.1 - You take the high road and I'll take the low road

Originally posted by joecct
    Gee. tD had been in office for a bit over 3 days and you're this unhinged? He has 4 years in office! Keep this up and you'll be in a straitjacket by 2018!

Take a deep breath. Sure your girl lost. Life is full of disappointments. Get over it.
    Unhinged? Nope. Just showing my "patriotic devotion", liked POSUS asked us to.

Think of it as my equivalent of bowing down and kissing The Donald's ring. Or wrapping myself in the flag and pretending it's all going to be good, while criticizing anyone who questions Cheeto Benito's actions.

Comment

Patriotic Devotion Day sounds like something straight from North Korea. Again. There's a pattern emerging and it's only Day 3(-2)=1
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He's at it again...

Trump has repeatedly claimed, without evidence, that widespread voter fraud caused him to lose the popular vote to Hillary Clinton, even while he clinched the presidency with an electoral college victory.

Two people familiar with the meeting said Trump spent about 10 minutes at the top of the gathering with Republican and Democratic lawmakers rehashing the campaign. Trump also told them that between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused him to lose the popular vote.
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.905b53410af7

Comment

Looks like Dr. Frankenstein is turning on The Monster:

Wikileaks to Publish Trumps Tax Returns

Donald, you should know better than to tick off an jerkoff narcissist who has to be in the limelight. Julian Assange is like the Albino version of you
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump will hang himself figuratively. It's a matter of what exact event causes it, but this won't last 4 years. No way.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Looks like Dr. Frankenstein is turning on The Monster:

Wikileaks to Publish Trumps Tax Returns

Donald, you should know better than to tick off an jerkoff narcissist who has to be in the limelight. Julian Assange is like the Albino version of you
              I think I would make the following edit:

Wikileaks would like to obtain Trump's tax returns.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Patriotic Devotion Day sounds like something straight from North Korea.
                Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I think I would make the following edit:

Wikileaks would like to obtain Trump's tax returns.
                  Yeah, much like the Anonymous threat - until they actually have something, there's no "there" there.

Reminds me of the arrest & prosecution of another public figure. One who Trump just praised on Friday afternoon, actually.

Comment

If they want to they will find them. They are obviously getting annoyed for being blamed for all of this and will seek their revenge. They got Hillarys emails they will get the tax returns...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's disturbing that he spent time today accusing illegal immigrants of costing him the popular vote. Of course the fact he lost disturbs him bigly.
                      Then again, I just spent a weekend with an old friend who claims Obama only won by cheating - busing illegals to vote by the millions. And this is a very smart person, in general

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        Actually, at face value, that would be THE reason to increase the standing army/etc. Hunker down and basically tell anyone that is thinking of invading to give a second thought to that action.
                        No one's invading if we stand pat. If we really felt we needed to beef up home defense of an actual army we should draw down internationally.

However our biggest threat is never going to be a standing army, at least not in our lifetime. Our biggest threats are going to be nuclear, chemical and cyber and that's where we should be adding additional resources.

Comment

No one would invade if we cut it in half. Or in thirds. It might not even be until tenths before some country gets a boneheaded idea.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Trump will hang himself figuratively. It's a matter of what exact event causes it, but this won't last 4 years. No way.
                            There must be half a dozen law suits in court now, not that they will lead to impeachment or resignation but sooner or later its going to happen.

I'd laugh if Wiki got a tax return and posted it
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              There must be half a dozen law suits in court now, not that they will lead to impeachment or resignation but sooner or later its going to happen.

I'd laugh if Wiki got a tax return and posted it
                              This story one will have to listen to, but it's two ethics people suing td over some thing they regard as un-Constitutional. And they know what they are talking about- http://www.npr.org/2017/01/24/511355...e-constitution

Comment

Working...
                              X