Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.0: It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.0: It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Some have Great Expectations. Others forsee a Bleak House. Me? I see a lot of twists.

Have at it.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: POTUS 45.0: It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Just curious- someone had said that denying climate change was just a negotiation tactic. Does this strategy only apply to science?
    For instance, I'd like a little more common sense gun control. But I'm not sure advocating for total gun control would be a negotiating tactic.
    Honestly just curious here.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Just curious- someone had said that denying climate change was just a negotiation tactic. Does this strategy only apply to science?
      For instance, I'd like a little more common sense gun control. But I'm not sure advocating for total gun control would be a negotiating tactic.
      Honestly just curious here.
      It's more difficult to rely upon religion for a total gun ban the way climate change deniers do when religious texts are some of the most violent, brutal books ever written.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

"I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct."
        So political correctness is what is stopping men from grabbing women?

http://jezebel.com/connecticut-polit...gro-1791231208

Comment

To keep with the theme of the thread title and first post, he wanted to cop-a-field?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

PO S should go to jail
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I saw something floating around Twitter which I would find hilarious: on the 18th or 19th of January, Obama resigns and they swear in Biden as the 45th president. Then that sticks Trump with pallets of 45th President merchandise that he can't sell. Or he sells merch that is incorrect.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Yeah, but emails.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  I saw something floating around Twitter which I would find hilarious: on the 18th or 19th of January, Obama resigns and they swear in Biden as the 45th president. Then that sticks Trump with pallets of 45th President merchandise that he can't sell. Or he sells merch that is incorrect.
                  I could totally see a meme coming to life in this day and age! Here it would almost be fitting actually....
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    I also saw that. Coupled with the Joe memes, that would be classic.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It would be awesome. Sadly though, President Obama does not appear to be that petty.

Comment

Oh my god I would cry tears of joy.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          It would be awesome. Sadly though, President Obama does not appear to be that petty.
                          Agree with you, and I have the same sentiments as DX about tears of joy.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...67/evilest.jpg
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I saw a column about how trump's tweets have driven John Lewis's books to the top of Amazon, after earlier tweets drive SNLs ratings to 24-year highs, after earlier tweets drove the highest new subscription day in the history of Condé Nast to Vanity Fair. Want to get rich quick? Aggravate trump. Glen Beck already figured this out (still shooting for angry tweet status), but I don't think Limbaugh has quite yet...
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              I saw a column about how trump's tweets have driven John Lewis's books to the top of Amazon, after earlier tweets drive SNLs ratings to 24-year highs, after earlier tweets drove the highest new subscription day in the history of Condé Nast to Vanity Fair. Want to get rich quick? Aggravate trump. Glen Beck already figured this out (still shooting for angry tweet status), but I don't think Limbaugh has quite yet...
                              Spite is a moneymaker, no matter who you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X