Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.0: It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.0: It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Kennedy assassinator Oswald argued for atheism.
    Really?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Really?
      Evidently so.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Evidently so.
        Sorry, I should have said:

Really?

Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Kennedy assassinator Oswald argued for atheism.
          I'm sure the CIA operative who was the actual assassin was a good Christian.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            You're damm right he was.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I have no problem with your blanket dislike of believers. It impacts your life more than mine.

But I will likely call you out when you're wrong...like inferring that religion leads to presidential assassinations.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait

Is this true? DeVos' brother founded Blackwater (yes that one), her husband owns Amway, and she's for defunding public schools?

Dear god. Get that family under a microscope. We can find the gene that makes a person evil.
                Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  I have no problem with your blanket dislike of believers. It impacts your life more than mine.

But I will likely call you out when you're wrong...like inferring that religion leads to presidential assassinations.
                  But inferring that atheism does is a-ok?

Comment

Yeah, he should have inferred atheism leads to them instead...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The former is a falsehood. I have no blanket dislike of believers. I have a blanket dislike of people who don't use the brains God gave them, and Biblical literalists are one such group.

The latter was a joke. Well, sort of. There are certainly hateful jackwagons in this country who murder people and who believe they have divine sanction to do so. Ask George Tiller, oh right, you can't. Some others have been in the news more recently.

Your deliberate twisting of both atheism and what atheists say about believers says everything about your brainwashing and nothing about your targets. Thankfully, although you seem to have your critical thinking skills removed when it comes to matters of faith, you're not one of the violent ones. But that may simply be a quirk of personality. Don't get me wrong, I prefer it. But when you look out into the world and see intolerance, that's your own reflection.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait

Is this true? DeVos' brother founded Blackwater (yes that one), her husband owns Amway, and she's for defunding public schools?

Dear god. Get that family under a microscope. We can find the gene that makes a person evil.
                        Sounds about right...

On another note does it seem odd to anyone else that John Lewis is now the Right Wing pinata? I mean I get that Trump hates him cause Trump hates most black people (especially if they try and rent one of his properties) but I mean there seems to be a lot of GOPers not even hiding their contempt for the guy...

I mean I am sure we will hear that it has zero to do with race and that GOPers are not racist at all from our local defenders but something about all of this just doesnt smell right. (that could just be the urine though)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          But inferring that atheism does is a-ok?
                          If you actually buy that religion is not the motivation behind presidential assassinations, that's good enough for me.

Its very simple.

It doesn't matter whether from the far left, the far right, pro religious, or anti religious, if you're ideological agenda leads you to be wrong...expect to called out on it.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Sounds about right...

On another note does it seem odd to anyone else that John Lewis is now the Right Wing pinata? I mean I get that Trump hates him cause Trump hates most black people (especially if they try and rent one of his properties) but I mean there seems to be a lot of GOPers not even hiding their contempt for the guy...

I mean I am sure we will hear that it has zero to do with race and that GOPers are not racist at all from our local defenders but something about all of this just doesnt smell right. (that could just be the urine though)
                            He's been through worse and come out ahead dragging all of us behind him. He's had an amazing story.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Sounds about right...

They get a little touchy around this time year, being reminded which side of history they are on and all.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

The illuminati cover-up is at it again. Wait what? He survived? Uh oh... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXkS5JICgA

Comment

Working...
                                X