Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been a long time since I've been here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a long time since I've been here...

USCHO has changed a lot but, I see that a lot of the old regulars still hang out here.

Haven't posted in ages, this little lady keeps me occupied now!

Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
    www.firstandmonday.com

Re: Been a long time since I've been here...

Cute!! Like the hair!
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Re: Been a long time since I've been here...

She has more hair than I do!
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
      X