Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Good comeback by the Bruins.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    It couldn't have been this bad at western. Right?

I mean, every ****ing halftime show marching band song had some stupid *** boat metaphor that was so cringey
    We had oars on our jerseys. Getting a conference title and Cotton bowl bid made it more than tolerable, but it's still funny, if not dumb
    Last edited by bronconick; 09-01-2017, 09:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

All I care about is wins. If the program looks like it's going backwards in 2-3 years then we'll talk, but for now the recruiting has already seen an uptick so if his hyper activity comes along for the ride so be it.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Ah crap. Old thread.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

It couldn't have been this bad at western. Right?

I mean, every ****ing halftime show marching band song had some stupid *** boat metaphor that was so cringey

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

He defense looked good against a team that's not in a major conference and lost 10 games last year. OSU will be a better test, marginally.

I'll give him the four or five years. But they need to chill on the boat stuff.
    Heh. Good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

He defense looked good against a team that's not in a major conference and lost 10 games last year. OSU will be a better test, marginally.

I'll give him the four or five years. But they need to chill on the boat stuff.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I'm not, yet. First game with a new system, and new quarterback(s). There's bound to be some growing pains. The defense looked good.
    I'm not either. The team is very young and that was going to happen anyway even if they didn't change coaches. Once Fleck gets to year 4 that's when we'll know what we've got.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

I'm concerned about the seaworthiness if the boat.
    I'm not, yet. First game with a new system, and new quarterback(s). There's bound to be some growing pains. The defense looked good.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

I'm concerned about the seaworthiness if the boat.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

I have no idea why Mike DeBord keeps getting work.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

The opening thing for ESPN saying defeat "is back" after victory "is back" is a picture of Brian Kelly.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

RoW THE BOAT!

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I don't know if there's a new thread so I'll just put this holy sh-t here.

Just think of how much worse this deal is going to be in 2042 when football is no longer a sport. Hope soccer catches on.
    so much for pac-10 ice hockey

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    The St. Petersburg Bowl has been renamed the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
    WHAT!!! Literally tens of people will be confused when Central Florida takes on Wake Forest this December.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X