Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I don't know if there's a new thread so I'll just put this holy sh-t here.

Just think of how much worse this deal is going to be in 2042 when football is no longer a sport. Hope soccer catches on.
    So I suppose it is safe to say that Cal will not be adding hockey anytime in the near future.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Just think of how much worse this deal is going to be in 2042 when football is no longer a sport. Hope soccer catches on.
      It's sad when schools think they can make a boat load of money on football- when that's just a handful of schools.

That I can tell, only one school so far has really looked at itself in the mirror, and figured out that a path is unsustainable- which is my Idaho who is going back to D1AA next year. They see BSU bleeding money even though they are playing well, and ISU making money even though they are a back marker in the Big Sky. Being realistic is important.

Comment

The St. Petersburg Bowl has been renamed the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

interesting read yesterday in si online about graduate transfers being cfb 'free agents'
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            The St. Petersburg Bowl has been renamed the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
            WHAT!!! Literally tens of people will be confused when Central Florida takes on Wake Forest this December.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

so much for pac-10 ice hockey
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

RoW THE BOAT!
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The opening thing for ESPN saying defeat "is back" after victory "is back" is a picture of Brian Kelly.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

I have no idea why Mike DeBord keeps getting work.

Comment

I'm concerned about the seaworthiness if the boat.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I'm concerned about the seaworthiness if the boat.
                        I'm not, yet. First game with a new system, and new quarterback(s). There's bound to be some growing pains. The defense looked good.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          I'm not, yet. First game with a new system, and new quarterback(s). There's bound to be some growing pains. The defense looked good.
                          I'm not either. The team is very young and that was going to happen anyway even if they didn't change coaches. Once Fleck gets to year 4 that's when we'll know what we've got.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He defense looked good against a team that's not in a major conference and lost 10 games last year. OSU will be a better test, marginally.

I'll give him the four or five years. But they need to chill on the boat stuff.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              He defense looked good against a team that's not in a major conference and lost 10 games last year. OSU will be a better test, marginally.

I'll give him the four or five years. But they need to chill on the boat stuff.
                              Heh. Good luck with that.

Comment

It couldn't have been this bad at western. Right?

I mean, every ****ing halftime show marching band song had some stupid *** boat metaphor that was so cringey
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X