Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joecct
    replied
    Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

go for it

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Clemson should now win this game (as of right now my 25 pt guess is correct)
    If that holds, that would be one heck of a guess. Hope you're right.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Now, then. How does Alabama come back to win this thing?
    Throw to OJ Howard.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Whew...that extra point was closer than I'd like. 28-24 Clemson. Can the Tigers D' come up with another stop?
    Clemson should now win this game (as of right now my 25 pt guess is correct)

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

BTW, Clemson's holder, Seth Ryan, is the son of Rex Ryan.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

Now, then. How does Alabama come back to win this thing?

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Whew...that extra point was closer than I'd like. 28-24 Clemson. Can the Tigers D' come up with another stop?

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Stop with the unnecessary reviews

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Milk the clock!!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Great camera angles.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

you gotta be kidding me. who is calling for these reviews?

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

C'mon Tigers!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Oh yeah!

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

That makes 11 punts for Alabama tonight. The most punts for a Nick Saban-led Alabama team.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    That isolation was ****ing. He stopped running the route.
    Yep. He's had a few mental lapses this season, but not sure if there has been a bigger one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X