Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Jmo, but that sure looked like an illegal pick #3 pulled on that winning TD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba3KUeZgR-0

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied
    Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    You are correct, sir!

The last time Clemson was National Champion, I was an infant. After some very lean years...it's great to see the Tigers on top of the college football world.

C-L-E-M-S-O-N!!!!!
    Bout time somebody took Bama down.

Didn't realize your allegiance to the Sioux didn't begin at birth. South Carolina to North Dakota is a long winding road.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Top comment on deadspin's writeup of the game:

Steve Sarkisian got four touchdowns out of Alabama tonight, but like so many other nights he needed a fifth.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Thanks! It's been a very long time coming, and after coming so close last year...I wasn't sure when, if ever, it was going to happen.

That being said...Tampa has been very very good to me over the past 9 months.
    I'm taking some credit since I wanted Clemson to win and I stayed across the street from the Stadium at an old Holiday Inn Express for the Frozen Four.

An Ohio St. fan friend of mine just posted something on Facebook making fun of 'Bama for losing....apparently forgot what Clemson did to his team a week ago...

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

We take the stairs ‏@NoEscalators
    Figures that an SEC team wouldn’t know how to defend the pick-and-roll

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    This game may or may not be better than the USC/Texas game, but they put forth a heck of a battle. Congrats FS23, glad to see somebody take down Alabama.
    Thanks! It's been a very long time coming, and after coming so close last year...I wasn't sure when, if ever, it was going to happen.

That being said...Tampa has been very very good to me over the past 9 months.

Leave a comment:

• hockeyplayer1015
    replied

This game may or may not be better than the USC/Texas game, but they put forth a heck of a battle. Congrats FS23, glad to see somebody take down Alabama.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    32, because Alabama is getting 31.
    You are correct, sir!

The last time Clemson was National Champion, I was an infant. After some very lean years...it's great to see the Tigers on top of the college football world.

C-L-E-M-S-O-N!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Welp...

Probably gonna put it in the end zone anyway, but good effort to stop the D from doing it.
    Saved them 4 points. But will it matter?
    Guess it did. Renfrow, who stopped the Alabama D from getting the TD, catches the game winning TD. What a game by that kid.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Are you drunk?
    After all this, would you blame me if I was?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Good for Dabo. I've always liked him.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

That was one exciting fourth quarter.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Are you drunk?

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

This can't possibly be Alabama ball. No way.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

Wait a minute. You're right. Either way, it should be Clemson ball. They recovered that kick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X