Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Ah crap. Old thread.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

All I care about is wins. If the program looks like it's going backwards in 2-3 years then we'll talk, but for now the recruiting has already seen an uptick so if his hyper activity comes along for the ride so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        It couldn't have been this bad at western. Right?

I mean, every ****ing halftime show marching band song had some stupid *** boat metaphor that was so cringey
        We had oars on our jerseys. Getting a conference title and Cotton bowl bid made it more than tolerable, but it's still funny, if not dumb
        Last edited by bronconick; 09-01-2017, 08:07 PM.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Good comeback by the Bruins.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
          X