No announcement yet.

2009 Minnesota State Fair: Peach-Glazed Pork Cheeks and Norwegian Banana Splits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2009 Minnesota State Fair: Peach-Glazed Pork Cheeks and Norwegian Banana Splits

I must try the Trinidadian doubles.

Can't wait for the alligator at bayou bob's, sweet martha's cookies, fresh french fries, poboys from the Rajin' Cajun, and the free refill milk stand.

At least one gyro and one burrito/taco is a must every year as well. Oh, and cheese curds from INSIDE the food bouilding. Mouth Trap is where it's at.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Re: 2009 Minnesota State Fair: Peach-Glazed Pork Cheeks and Norwegian Banana Splits

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      So no mounting occurs for me!
      That's what your girlfriend tells us...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

They are going to have a bust of Conan O'Brien made out of white chocolate with bacon for hair. If that's not a reason to go, I don't know what is.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I will be there tomorrow, 8/28, all day (won't get there early though dang late rising family). Kid will ride many rides, win a few cheap crappy prizes (that we'll have to throw away) on the midway games and likely get soaked at water-wars water balloon battle. I can't eat like I used too, but I'll have several things not supposed to be on my diet.

Comment

Make your family sleep in the car tonight. Problem solved. After you get to the Fair just remember to crack a window when you leave them in the car because they are still sleeping.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Oh, and cheese curds from INSIDE the food bouilding. Mouth Trap is where it's at.
              This is the truth, they are the only cheese curds I'll get there.

Originally posted by BadgerAlum@WMU View Post
              The sheep barn had one up on you. Some county's sheep kids have a giant rubber spider on a string hanging over one of the rafters. I'm a country girl (not farm-raised but plenty of farm experience) and I got a laugh out of that one (and wisely saw it before they saw me).
              Except we didn't do the normal tie the dollar to fishing line thing, we put cow **** in the middle of a folded bill and watch people shove them in their pockets. Cruel, yes, but still hilarious.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Make your family sleep in the car tonight. Problem solved. After you get to the Fair just remember to crack a window when you leave them in the car because they are still sleeping.
                This is my family, not yours.

Comment

Pictures from my day at the fair - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/al...3078877&ref=mf
                  BigPieps: Nathan > few million others
                  BigPieps: Once again, Nathan speaks the truth.
                  GreatLakerMohawk: Bill Smith is a ******.
                  GreatLakerMohawk: Why do you question Nathan? He knows what's up. F-cking listen already.
                  GreatLakerMohawk: Nathan appears to be the only smart one here. Again.

Join us for Wild Discussion at Hockey Wilderness.

Comment

Working...
                  X