Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    While creepy that is hardly the worst thing he did accord to the story
    It IS solid proof that he knew the woman at the very least. Now he can't play the "oh I have no idea who she is" card.

Everybody in their 30's who signs a 16 year olds yearbook with a LOVE message, raise your hand (okay Mookie, you can put your hand down now). Anybody else?
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Gloria Allred is her attorney? Oh jeez, the right-wing hate-o-sphere is going to have a supernova.

Comment

Like I said, Ol' Roy is destined to be Ol' Roy.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          And polls are showing him behind his opponent. I posted this weekend that he was dead meat and was jumped for it. And for good reason--it's hard to move 'bamans away from their support of faith-based bigotry. But his candidacy really might be in trouble.

But I didn't think Trump had much of a chance either.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            And polls are showing him behind his opponent. I posted this weekend that he was dead meat and was jumped for it. And for good reason--it's hard to move 'bamans away from their support of faith-based bigotry. But his candidacy really might be in trouble.

But I didn't think Trump had much of a chance either.
            I'll still only believe it when I see it.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Submitted with no comment.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I'll still only believe it when I see it.
                Yeah. We learned in November that the bigoted twin has a larger say in that private and anonymous place behind the curtain than he does in a telephone conversation with a pollster.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Submitted with no comment.
                  I thought they closed that place down!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    It IS solid proof that he knew the woman at the very least. Now he can't play the "oh I have no idea who she is" card.

Everybody in their 30's who signs a 16 year olds yearbook with a LOVE message, raise your hand (okay Mookie, you can put your hand down now). Anybody else?
                    “Roy Moore is denying knowing Beverly Young Nelson, the woman accusing him of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager, or even the restaurant where she worked, despite a yearbook belonging to the woman that appears to contain a love note from Moore and the woman’s claim that Moore visited the Olde Hickory House restaurant nearly every day.”

http://hill.cm/zZEY2Mx

He knows some of the evangelicals won’t believe a word if it’s a. Negative to gop or b. From a reputable news source. Not a bad strategy.
                    Media could tell these mouth breathers that an asteroid is heading for Alabama and none of them would move.
                    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-13-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

One unfortunate part of the Moore scandal is that it detracts from his past professional conduct, which is not subject to speculation and which is almost as reprehensible. He has no respect for the law when it does not fit his very narrow and bigoted view of the world. That should be the basis for his defeat, not allegations that have virtually no chance of being proven prior to the December election.

Of course, we all know the scandal is the only thing that might bring him down at this point because too many Alabamans share his view of the world.
                      Last edited by burd; 11-13-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                        One unfortunate part of the Moore scandal is that it detracts from his past professional conduct, which is not subject to speculation and which is almost as reprehensible. He has no respect for the law when it does not fit his very narrow and bigoted view of the world. That should be the basis for his defeat, not allegations that have virtually no chance of being proven prior to the December election.

Of course, we all know the scandal is the only thing that might bring him down at this point because too many Alabamans share his view of the world.
                        Whatever it takes baby. It’s almost just as satisfying to take the low road (insofar as the allegations are technically unproven) to defeat these creeps as any other. As long as we can do a serious swamp draining over the next 3 years
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                        X