Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

One GOP operative's take on what tonight means:
    "Republicans in the House better cut middle class taxes ASAP or we're f-cked next year."
    Could tonight have killed The Heist? We can only hope.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Either that or they say **** it and go all in.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        One GOP operative's take on what tonight means:

Could tonight have killed The Heist? We can only hope.
        The GOP rank and file better get their heads out of their arses and toss their leadership out on their collective kiesters.

The Dems are restocking the farm system. Anyone who expected the GOP winning streak to continue at the state level forgot that DWS is no longer sitting in the big chair.

Plus, they're united in their hatred of POTUS while the GOP can't figure out if they love him or love him not. A confused national leadership (though secretly they're all probably hoping AF1 suffers engine failure at 35,000 feet) isn't good for the message.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Either that or they say **** it and go all in.
          That's what I'd expect.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            though secretly they're all probably hoping AF1 suffers engine failure at 35,000 feet
            Secretly?

But it won't work:

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

AF1 will likely flyover my house when he arrives in PH.

There's a hotel near my office that is housing some of the dignitaries for the summit and there's already a huge police presence in the area. When leaving yesterday to go home I saw several of them sitting outside a cafe having coffee. I asked them a question regarding Trump I won't repeat, but they all laughed, then got semi-serious and said, "No sir, we can't do that".

Comment

It's not a dead girl or a live boy in his closet, so it probably won't matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...4a0_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

If he stayed on the ballot, he'd probably win because it's Alabama.

That said, multiple Rs in the Senate have come out pretty strong in saying he should step aside if true. They know they're in trouble nationally and being tied to two sexual predators is apparently a bridge too far. I think they'll end up forcing him to step aside.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

From CBS:

"In a statement following the Post's report, House Majority Leader Mitch McConnell suggested if the allegations against Moore were in fact true, "he must step aside."

National Republican Senate Committee Chairman Cory Gardner echoed those calls, calling the allegations "deeply troubling", adding , "If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election."

I know they don't like the guy, but even I'm a little surprised they're this quick to throw him under the bus unless they knew about these rumors long before it got reported...
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Sounds like the women who accused Trump of the same thing and then dropped their case. Just trying to destroy another anti-establishment candidate because they can't go up against it in the ballot box.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Sounds like the women who accused Trump of the same thing and then dropped their case. Just trying to destroy another anti-establishment candidate.
                        Eat ****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Who can blame the old bird?!?

Debbie Gibson was HOT!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Sounds like the women who accused Trump of the same thing and then dropped their case. Just trying to destroy another anti-establishment candidate because they can't go up against it in the ballot box.
                            Wow.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              From CBS:

"In a statement following the Post's report, House Majority Leader Mitch McConnell suggested if the allegations against Moore were in fact true, "he must step aside."

National Republican Senate Committee Chairman Cory Gardner echoed those calls, calling the allegations "deeply troubling", adding , "If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election."

I know they don't like the guy, but even I'm a little surprised they're this quick to throw him under the bus unless they knew about these rumors long before it got reported...
                              They're probably hoping to get Strange back on the ballot instead of the zealot that beat him.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Okaaay then!

https://politicalwire.com/2017/11/09...quote-day-100/

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

— Alabama state auditor Jim Ziegler (R), quoted by the Washington Examiner, defending Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore (R), who is accused of initiating sexual relations with teenage girls.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X