Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    joe, sic, fishy, flaggy, drew, brent, etc - meet your new champion!

Conspiracy theories

"Moore has been a birther (though unlike Trump he hasn’t renounced it), suggested President Obama was a Muslim, and said the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks were punishment from God. He has compared a congressman taking the oath of office on a Koran to doing so on Hitler’s “Mein Kampf.” He has also served as a columnist at the conspiracy-theory site World Net Daily. The totality has no precedent in American politics."

This guy is Joe's dream candidate. A true believer bible thumper that is going to stick it to the political establishment in Washington!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      This guy is Joe's dream candidate. A true believer bible thumper that is going to stick it to the political establishment in Washington!!!
      And he's going to ferret out Sharia Law all over the United States. That's a top 10 need in this country right now.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        He can't even get the state right. It's Michigan, not Illinois.
        Getting up at dawn to get to the mosque sucks
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

From Elizabeth Warren's Facebook:

The Republicans may vote THIS WEEK to repeal the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s rule that allows you to take big banks like Wells Fargo and giant corporations like Equifax to court when they cheat you.
          Does America really not understand how the Republican Party does not give a **** about anyone but themselves? Seriously.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Have you seen the bit where he claimed that Sharia Law is happening in Illinois?
            Truly amazing stuff.

Jeff Stein
            Some right-wing conservatives think Sharia law is a danger to America — do you?

Roy Moore
            There are communities under Sharia law right now in our country. Up in Illinois. Christian communities; I don’t know if they may be Muslim communities.

But Sharia law is a little different from American law. It is founded on religious concepts.

Jeff Stein
            Which American communities are under Sharia law? When did they fall under Sharia law?

Roy Moore
            Well, there’s Sharia law, as I understand it, in Illinois, Indiana — up there. I don't know.

Jeff Stein
            That seems like an amazing claim for a Senate candidate to make.

Roy Moore
            Well, let me just put it this way — if they are, they are; if they’re not, they’re not.

That doesn’t matter.
            Jeff Stein
            I’d like to learn more about the communities in America you think are under Sharia law.

Roy Moore
            I was informed that there were. But if they’re not, it doesn’t matter. Sharia law incorporates Muslim law into the law. That’s not what we do. We do not punish people according to the Christian precepts of our faith — so there’s a difference.

I’ll just say: I don’t know if there are. I understand that there are some.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Here's my favorite Roy Moore quote.

The free exercise clause of the constitution does not apply to any religion but Christianity. [because none of the other religions are legitimate religions.].
              Roy Moore
              This is a good philosophy for a Judge or a Senator in the United States who has to upheld the Constitution.

Comment

Regarding Trump and Moore, I think back to a lesson I learned watching college hockey....

Back in '98, the national championship was here in Boston between Michigan and BC. Sorta like trying to decide who you want to win the Iran-Iraq War, but we put that aside and said "Go Michigan" and tried not to gag. Anyway, after the victory we're partying at the Barkan (sp?) Bash in the event hotel, and run into a bunch of Michigan fans. Now Michigan fans pride themselves on being big A ssholes. But, they said to us "wow, these BC fans are bunch of f$%^&*& A@#holes." When even Michigan fans are put off by the behavior of your school's fan base, you've got a problem!

Think of Trump as Michigan and Moore as Boston College. Even Chump as nutty and controversial as he is will be confiding to his peeps, "Wow, this Moore guy is fuking nuts".

EDIT:

Very good and on point article: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ism-again.html
                Last edited by Rover; 09-27-2017, 10:04 AM.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  To the contrary, it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't consider Catholics to be Christians. You know how they are about "papists" in the Deep South...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    From Elizabeth Warren's Facebook:

Does America really not understand how the Republican Party does not give a **** about anyone but themselves? Seriously.
                    She is uppity and might have lied once on an application so...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      Stop misrepresenting me.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Stop misrepresenting me.
                        He is one of those internet tough guys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

The irony of responding to an ad-hom with an ad-hom is rich.

Comment

Nice graphical representation of the GOP post-2016 implosion. Here's hoping it only amplifies.

Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The pinch point is telling. I'd be curious to see what special elections looked like in 2006
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Nice graphical representation of the GOP post-2016 implosion. Here's hoping it only amplifies.

All politics is local.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X