Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    People are ticked at the establishment.
    GOP: Government is broken, so elect us and we'll prove it.
    Tea Party: Hold my beer.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      What in the hell is going on out here?

Bizarre bedfellows.
      I have absolutely no idea why Trump backed Strange. It was off-brand for him and allied him with the Hated Establishment. Strange did get the seat originally in a crooked quid pro quo deal, so maybe he felt some kinship in corruption?
      Last edited by Kepler; 09-26-2017, 09:49 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
        Give the man a chablis!
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Is it too much to ask that they blew the seat like with the witch?

Yes, I know, it is. Even if Moore was discovered in bed with a dead girl and a live boy, Alabama would vote Alternative für Deutschland before they voted for a Democrat.
          Last edited by Kepler; 09-26-2017, 09:53 PM.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            America 0
            What's most interesting about this is it must be that when Moore puts his hand on the Bible and swears to uphold the Constitution he clearly means his interpretation of it. Which by all known precedent is wrong.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I have absolutely no idea why Trump backed Strange. It was off-brand for him and allied him with the Hated Establishment. Strange did get the seat originally in a crooked quid pro quo deal, so maybe he felt some kinship in corruption?
              Probably really done by Kelly. He, McMaster, and Mattis have him isolated.

Good to see the globalist GOP is ousted there. Now to tackle globalism's other arm...

Comment

Moore, Breitbart, Palin, Hannity 57
                Strange, Trump, McConnell, Pence 43
                Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                America 0
                *golf clap*

I suspect that even Trump, or at least Trump's cabinet, knows that Moore is a total nut.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I suspect that even Trump, or at least Trump's cabinet, knows that Moore is a total nut.
                  I don't think so. Trump and Moore are two peas in a pod. They're the same guy.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That's an easy one Kep. Moore is so loony he makes Rand Paul look reasonable. That makes him uncontrollable unlike a guy like Strange who will roll over and fetch on command. Even though Chump and Itch hate each other, on this one their preferences aligned.

Can't you imagine a $10T tax giveaway to the rich needing one last vote, and its Roy Moore's only the legislation needs to outlaw homosexuality in order to win his support? Thus is the GOP Senate's reality this morning with the newest member of their caucus.

Regarding Dems, I don't have any expectations of anything better than a high single digit defeat at the very best, but they absolutely have to go mental on the guy leading up to the election to see just how many nutjob statements he can make to force Republicans to defend him. I really think this helped force Corker out the door as he could see where all of this was heading.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I don't think so. Trump and Moore are two peas in a pod. They're the same guy.
                      No, Moore is a crackpot True Believer. Trump is a con man who doesn't believe in anything except himself.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Can't you imagine a $10T tax giveaway to the rich needing one last vote, and its Roy Moore's only the legislation needs to outlaw homosexuality in order to win his support? Thus is the GOP Senate's reality this morning with the newest member of their caucus.
                        They've been tracking this way for years with the Teeps and the Feedumbs.
                        Cornell University

Comment

joe, sic, fishy, flaggy, drew, brent, etc - meet your new champion!

Conspiracy theories

"Moore has been a birther (though unlike Trump he hasn’t renounced it), suggested President Obama was a Muslim, and said the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks were punishment from God. He has compared a congressman taking the oath of office on a Koran to doing so on Hitler’s “Mein Kampf.” He has also served as a columnist at the conspiracy-theory site World Net Daily. The totality has no precedent in American politics."
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

No, Moore is a crackpot True Believer. Trump is a con man who doesn't believe in anything except himself.
                            I don't fully believe that. I think Trump has shown himself to be a racist and that's not much different than Moore.

Comment

This

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              joe, sic, fishy, flaggy, drew, brent, etc - meet your new champion!

Conspiracy theories

"Moore has been a birther (though unlike Trump he hasn’t renounced it), suggested President Obama was a Muslim, and said the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks were punishment from God. He has compared a congressman taking the oath of office on a Koran to doing so on Hitler’s “Mein Kampf.” He has also served as a columnist at the conspiracy-theory site World Net Daily. The totality has no precedent in American politics."
                              Have you seen the bit where he claimed that Sharia Law is happening in Illinois?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Have you seen the bit where he claimed that Sharia Law is happening in Illinois?
                                He can't even get the state right. It's Michigan, not Illinois.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X