Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

How’s that coming?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    A sub-$100 gadget that can be given as a gift at Christmas by lazy folk who shop solely on QVC, Overstock.com, or in person at Kohls...

Yeah... I got a hunch Keurig is quite popular with people who have too much free time on their hands and watch FOX News.
    This is the price I pay for not drinking coffee. I thought they were expensive.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'm thinking the Keurig customer base and the Hannity audience had zero intersection, anyway. Buying the eyeballs of those useless old rednecks was terrible targeting by their marketing staff unless Fox just hands out free ad time to vendors so every ad isn't for dick pills.
    A sub-$100 gadget that can be given as a gift at Christmas by lazy folk who shop solely on QVC, Overstock.com, or in person at Kohls...

Yeah... I got a hunch Keurig is quite popular with people who have too much free time on their hands and watch FOX News.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    #BoycottKeurig
    I'm thinking the Keurig customer base and the Hannity audience had zero intersection, anyway. Buying the eyeballs of those useless old rednecks was terrible targeting by their marketing staff unless Fox just hands out free ad time to vendors so every ad isn't for dick pills.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Hannity losing sponsors over Roy Moore interview.
    #BoycottKeurig and #IStandWithHannity are the trending Twatter hashtags.

Because that totally worked when conservative snowflakes poutraged over the Starbucks holiday cups that weren't "Christmasy" enough for them, and boycotted. That's why I never see a Starbucks every mile anymore - that really showed 'em who's boss!

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The Story

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    JFC
    “A new poll finds nearly 40 percent of Alabama evangelicals say they are more likely to vote for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore after sexual misconduct allegations against him, while about one-third say the allegations make no difference in their decision.”
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...or-moore-after
    I said it before...I am surprised this isnt legal in Alabama.

Also, a lot of these people being polled think being accused of something by the media is a badge of honor.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    JFC
    “A new poll finds nearly 40 percent of Alabama evangelicals say they are more likely to vote for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore after sexual misconduct allegations against him, while about one-third say the allegations make no difference in their decision.”
    See. I've always known this.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

JFC

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

From Daniel Dale:
    @ddale8: People sometimes give intentionally stupid answers to pollsters, but 29% said they were *more* likely to support Moore over the allegation of child sexual abuse. 38% less likely, 33% "no difference."

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Weak sauce, AL State Rep Ed Henry has a beer for you to hold:
    it is just mookie, are are you missing a name here?!? (course mookie can't tell if it's the first, middle, OR last that is)

Leave a comment:

• jerphisch
    replied

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Regarding Moore...

As long as it's an isolated incident and not a pattern of behavior, I'm not sure he should have to withdraw.

I mean, are we going to ruin someone's career over one error so many years ago?
    Weak sauce, AL State Rep Ed Henry has a beer for you to hold:
    "If they believe this man is predatory, they are guilty of allowing him to exist for 40 years. I think someone should prosecute and go after them."

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Regarding Moore...

As long as it's an isolated incident and not a pattern of behavior, I'm not sure he should have to withdraw.

I see what you did there

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Regarding Moore...

T FF

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X