Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy crap that's good. He has the look of a blue collar guy that will help him connect with the working person in Wisconsin. He might have a chance.
    Union ironworker and political organizer, he'll get roasted on that by every deep pocketed PAC.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This is a great ad. I hope every single trickle down and libertarian incumbent gets an opponent like this running ads like this.

We've put up with their nonsense in silence for 40 years. It is time to take our country back from the Randians. It is time to end their Utopian social engineering.
    Holy crap that's good. He has the look of a blue collar guy that will help him connect with the working person in Wisconsin. He might have a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

This is a great ad. I hope every single trickle down and libertarian incumbent gets an opponent like this running ads like this.

We've put up with their nonsense in silence for 40 years. It is time to take our country back from the Randians. It is time to end their Utopian social engineering.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Bernie Sanders egging on his supporters. Sure he might mean in the context of political action, but I can almost guarantee many of them won't take it that way, as we've seen with recent shooting. http://www.theamericanmirror.com/ber...p-republicans/

Leave a comment:

• MaizeRage
    replied

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    What does a Syracuse blog have to do with Russia?
    **** it. My apologies to Troy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X