This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

I'm already weary of being embarrassed by my own President, and he hasn't taken office yet.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      I'm already weary of being embarrassed by my own President, and he hasn't taken office yet.
      Think of it as a circus act. The presidency as THE ARISTOCRATS!
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trump is going to start a new trend? Presidents tweeting? Does Obama have a twitter acct?
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Think of it as a circus act. The presidency as THE ARISTOCRATS!
          Well done, Kepler.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Trump is going to start a new trend? Presidents tweeting? Does Obama have a twitter acct?
            I believe his personal phone was surrendered upon his taking office for that very reason.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              He does have a Twitter account, but he hasn't posted to it since taking office. There's an official handler that will occasionally make updates, but they're all professional and dignified.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                they're all professional and dignified.
                So much for that
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

He has on occasion tweeted, and ended tweets with BO so you knew it was him. But they were few and far between. Same with FLOTUS. I think Trump tweeted a second time after that idiotic one. Seriously, what is he, 12? What a buffoon. And Now he "knows things that no one else does" about the Russian hack that he's going to share with this Tuesday or Wednesday. If it wasn't so scary it would be comical.

Comment

How many of you couldn't watch The Little Rascals or Home Alone 2 because you were so triggered? http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...holiday-films/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      How many of you couldn't watch The Little Rascals or Home Alone 2 because you were so triggered? http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...holiday-films/
                      people are a holes. christ almighty.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        people are a holes. christ almighty.
                        I think he should make more. Just imagine how bizarre and interesting it would be if Hitler had had a cameo in M or Nosferatu.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Are they really upset that a joke of a man made some cameo appearances in comedy movies? Wow.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I have no problem with him appearing in those roles--he is ideally suited. POTUS is another matter.

Comment

He was great in Home Alone 2. Tremendous. The best. Oscar-worthy, if he cared about Hollywood at all, which he doesn't. But the elites wouldn't let him win.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                He has on occasion tweeted, and ended tweets with BO so you knew it was him. But they were few and far between. Same with FLOTUS. I think Trump tweeted a second time after that idiotic one. Seriously, what is he, 12? What a buffoon. And Now he "knows things that no one else does" about the Russian hack that he's going to share with this Tuesday or Wednesday. If it wasn't so scary it would be comical.
                                Course he does. Since they were working with him on everything they were doing, of course he knows stuff that the rest of us can only speculate about.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X