This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

Sport has been enjoyed by virtually every class, race, and creed since the beginning of time. Time spent discussing politics, philosophy, economics, and whatever else we discuss on here is hardly time spent in an echo chamber.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      College hockey viewing, time spent on USCHO, etc must be highbrow
      One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Sport has been enjoyed by virtually every class, race, and creed since the beginning of time. Time spent discussing politics, philosophy, economics, and whatever else we discuss on here is hardly time spent in an echo chamber.
        All the name calling in here is very high brow also
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
          All the name calling in here is very high brow also
          You're welcome.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            You're welcome.
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Wikileaks claims Obama "may have violated the Vienna Convention" by throwing out the Russian diplomats.

Comment

Wikileaks is the new Infowars.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Our new Treasury Secretary.

https://democrats.senate.gov/ForeclosureKing/
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

1. He's not the one the democrats should be focusing on. EPA and Education should be high priorities.
                    2. I'm not sure this is the way to go about it. Foreclosure King? Well, maybe it iOS the right way. Petty name calling and lowest common denominator worked for republicans.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      1. He's not the one the democrats should be focusing on. EPA and Education should be high priorities.
                      2. I'm not sure this is the way to go about it. Foreclosure King? Well, maybe it iOS the right way. Petty name calling and lowest common denominator worked for republicans.
                      I'm not sure fighting any of them will be worth it in the long run. Just let them have what they want. It appears to be the only way to resolve our differences. Either people will finally wake up and revolt OR they'll love it and the Democrats can die a nice slow death without having to commit suicide all the time.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Here you go folks. Just in time for 1/20

https://www.trumpforpresidentbobbleh...ion-bobblehead
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Did you guys all see The Sexual Predator in Chief's Happy New Year tweet? The man is all class
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I presume you're referring to this one:

Comment

It would be clever if, you know, someone else with a shred of writing talent wrote it. Sincerely, he has some good material to use as his base, but then you consider he's supposed to lead our nation in three weeks and he weren't dead serious when he wrote it.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

What an insufferable dick
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X