• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

Jeebus

http://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-comp...gre-1790577332
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lol. I just turned on MSNBC and saw the storyline:

"Trump announces jobs that were part of previously-announced deal"
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's no longer shocking.

Comment

I am still somewhere between shock, denial, and anger.
          Code:

Comment

A few years old I guess, but this is too good to be true: http://i.imgur.com/6yB2ILv.jpg?1

"Since you're so unable to manufacture decent comebacks maybe you could outsource the job to China"

Last edited by Slap Shot; 12-28-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

And now we have Israel saying it will ignore a UN resolution on West Bank settlements, while Trump speaks out against that resolution. Congress, in its wisdom, threatens to do what it can to defund the UN.

It gets scarier.

Comment

Holy crap
                Code:

Comment

This is going to be a great four years for political scientists.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I hope the rest of the world's leaders understand what reality TV is and how it works. If they understand that, I think we can get through this thing.

Comment

I think a lot of the world is sick of Netanyahu which is why none of his other so called allies bothered to veto the UN resolution as well. This isn't the same as being anti-Israel mind you but the guy is clearly a raging a-hole almost on a par with Mr. Trump himself. Small surprise they're friends although its interesting that Trump didn't use his influence with his good buddy Vlady Putin to block the resolution. Guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Yeah, the guy is about to become President. But let me ask this question. How many 70 year old people don't find computers to be complicated, frustrating, suspicious devices, at least at some level? 70 year old people use computers, and even recognize some benefit to them. But a sizable majority of them, especially people who don't necessarily use them everyday, eye them with great suspicion.

Your time is coming. The device hasn't been invented yet, but society will demand that you know how to use it and understand it completely, and you'll get to learn it when you're 50.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          Yeah, the guy is about to become President. But let me ask this question. How many 70 year old people don't find computers to be complicated, frustrating, suspicious devices, at least at some level? 70 year old people use computers, and even recognize some benefit to them. But a sizable majority of them, especially people who don't necessarily use them everyday, eye them with great suspicion.

Your time is coming. The device hasn't been invented yet, but society will demand that you know how to use it and understand it completely, and you'll get to learn it when you're 50.
                          My dad is in his 70's and gets along with Technology just fine. His education is a GED after the Army. Bring it on.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I'd bet it's about a 5:3 ratio in favor of people born during the Great Depression being able to use those blasted machines. I say this strictly based upon the people in my life. And this isn't to say that those people can all use them well, as in a few I know constantly have to get anti-virus help from friends and family.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

People seem to set their tech comfort level around the age of 35. Whatever is current and common then is "normal," whatever was before is "quaint" or "backwards," and whatever comes after is "new-fangled" and, depending on personality type, threatening, suspicious, or magical.

Anecdotal example: I just got back from a trip yesterday and was in the car coming home, and I managed (for the first time) to get a live video feed of the Cornell game on my phone. To me, this is magical. I felt like the Louis C. K. routine: "you're sitting in a chair IN THE SKY!!!!" All the tech that has become available to me since my 35th birthday seems like a red-haired pixie girl with three boobs and good credit who can cook.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                good lord what a stupid degree/field there
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X