This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I do. No conservative states have legalized weed to my knowledge, and it plays right into the older white wish-it-was-still-the-50's-when-pot-didn't-exist crowd. This one's a layup for the Trump administration although I doubt he personally cares very much. Stereotype is pot users are either aging hippies or youngsters living in their parents basement, and neither one of those are voting Republican.
    A counterpoint to this would be that conservatives are against government regulation and interference. I agree it's something Trump doesn't care that much about.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      A counterpoint to this would be that conservatives are against government regulation and interference. I agree it's something Trump doesn't care that much about.
      Your first sentence should have ended with "when it suits them".
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Most of them had to smoke their breakfast to vote for Trump so why would they go after pot?
        Because that's what they do.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          So, you think California and Colorado are in trouble? I do. I think the Feds are going to go full bore on it. Especially the recreational but knowing my Republicans like I do they'll destroy the medical side as well.
          They don't have the manpower. And is it something they're willing to increase the debt for? I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            I do. No conservative states have legalized weed to my knowledge, and it plays right into the older white wish-it-was-still-the-50's-when-pot-didn't-exist crowd. This one's a layup for the Trump administration although I doubt he personally cares very much. Stereotype is pot users are either aging hippies or youngsters living in their parents basement, and neither one of those are voting Republican.
            Alaska has. I could easily see a flurry of court cases coming out of here. And Alaska is blood red.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              They don't have the manpower. And is it something they're willing to increase the debt for? I doubt it.
              rotflmao. It only takes one case and BOOM the whole house of cards falls.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                rotflmao. It only takes one case and BOOM the whole house of cards falls.
                This is one where Trump looks at the poll numbers and just tells his people to leave it alone. Most blue states have a few red districts in them, and he can't risk allowing his agencies to jeopardize what will start off as a friendly Congress.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

What does the President...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    A counterpoint to this would be that conservatives are against government regulation and interference.
                    Only if it hurts their base, the 1%, the "jahbs creators". They've got no issues with regulations and government interference that effs with everyone else.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Trump is going to lose house and senate in 18 anyway, you guys expect him to commit suicide by going after pot? I understand he is an idiot but come to rural Maine and see how much heroin there is around. Pot is and has been a joke.
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Trump is going to lose house and senate in 18 anyway, you guys expect him to commit suicide by going after pot? I understand he is an idiot but come to rural Maine and see how much heroin there is around. Pot is and has been a joke.
                        Heroin is his base. Going after weed allows him to target black people.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          Yup. And college kids.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            Yeah, the tweakers in Maines 2nd district love trump.
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Comment

computers have complicated our lives (he must have been reading all y'all here )
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X