• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    It depends.
    Is that an old man joke?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      If the market cratered after 11/8, would it be tD's or BHO's fault?
      I think the most partisan person would be just a little more specific. Such as some discussion as to the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Is that an old man joke?
        Why do you think Trump wears ludicrously oversized clothes?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Why do you think Trump wears ludicrously oversized clothes?
          I think most of can see that he wears no clothes.

Comment

mass legis just voted to move back the pot start date for 6mo. voters be dammed
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Of all the problems facing the world right now (war, refugees, prez-elect Trump), this one's pretty low on the ol' priority list! Besides, once Sessions enforces federal law on weed this ain't gonna matter one lick.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Of all the problems facing the world right now (war, refugees, prez-elect Trump), this one's pretty low on the ol' priority list! Besides, once Sessions enforces federal law on weed this ain't gonna matter one lick.
                So, you think California and Colorado are in trouble? I do. I think the Feds are going to go full bore on it. Especially the recreational but knowing my Republicans like I do they'll destroy the medical side as well.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Patience. The Dinosaurs can't figure out how to make illegal legal. They can do the contra in a blink of an eye. The other way needs thought.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    So, you think California and Colorado are in trouble? I do. I think the Feds are going to go full bore on it. Especially the recreational but knowing my Republicans like I do they'll destroy the medical side as well.
                    I do. No conservative states have legalized weed to my knowledge, and it plays right into the older white wish-it-was-still-the-50's-when-pot-didn't-exist crowd. This one's a layup for the Trump administration although I doubt he personally cares very much. Stereotype is pot users are either aging hippies or youngsters living in their parents basement, and neither one of those are voting Republican.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

The feds can't possibly target every single dispensary at this point. And even if they do, the average user will never face any charges, because the DEA won't waste time prosecuting individuals. The sales will just go back underground, like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        The feds can't possibly target every single dispensary at this point. And even if they do, the average user will never face any charges, because the DEA won't waste time prosecuting individuals. The sales will just go back underground, like always.
                        Mehhh...that depends on how much of a zealot Sessions is (and I'm guessing he's a big one). He can easily instruct them to bag some high profile convictions. We're living in a different world now. I'm not sure people understand that as well as maybe they could if they tried to use some common sense. Hmmm....easy issue for GOP to appeal to their base on...can use existing law...have the prosecutorial powers at their fingertips....but nah, they'd NEVER do that, would they?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          LOL. Have you met the Feds?
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            LOL. Have you met the Feds?
                            Yeah, I'm just not sure we can count on Trump to not waste Federal resources on an effort done strictly to make him look good, but maybe I'm just a little cynical.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Doesn't have to. Send one of them to jail for federal trafficking violations and it will shut them all down.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Mehhh...that depends on how much of a zealot Sessions is (and I'm guessing he's a big one). He can easily instruct them to bag some high profile convictions. We're living in a different world now. I'm not sure people understand that as well as maybe they could if they tried to use some common sense. Hmmm....easy issue for GOP to appeal to their base on...can use existing law...have the prosecutorial powers at their fingertips....but nah, they'd NEVER do that, would they?
                                Most of them had to smoke their breakfast to vote for Trump so why would they go after pot?
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X