X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Ok - you're tD. What passage is the Bible opened to when you take the oath of office?

Me - Psalm 26
    Revelations 125:2

"F_ck it."
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Congressman Keith Ellison uses a Koran every two years. Shockingly enough, he has not yet called a jihad against any other representative or senator.

ETA: An atheist would likely take the oath on a copy of the Constitution itself rather than any religious, philosophy or scientific book.
      Colander!!!
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I think we're overlooking that America just elected a likely agnostic/atheist to be the next POTUS.

In Trump's world, there may or may not be a god, but even if there is, eff him because Trump is bigger and richer, and Trump Heaven is the best heaven. Fabulous.

Comment

Yeah but he's not clever enough to troll people by using a bucket of spaghetti or a Quran.
          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I think we're overlooking that America just elected a likely agnostic/atheist to be the next POTUS.
            Trump is not just an atheist, but he's the prototype of many theists' scarecrow idea of an atheist: vain because he believes in nothing greater than him, and sinful to the extreme because he has no divinely-commanded code of ethics.

Suffice that we renounce him just like you guys do. He's not welcome in our church, either.

I assume of the 44 real presidents, at least half were atheists or agnostics.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Trump is not just an atheist, but he's the prototype of many theists' scarecrow idea of an atheist: vain because he believes in nothing greater than him, and sinful to the extreme because he has no divinely-commanded code of ethics.

Suffice that we renounce him just like you guys do. He's not welcome in our church, either.

I assume of the 44 real presidents, at least half were atheists or agnostics.
              If he's not a real President, then who is to be the real 45th President?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                If he's not a real President, then who is to be the real 45th President?
                It's like the Hidden Imam. He'll be along, by and by.

Which is to say: Mick Jagger.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It's like the Hidden Imam. He'll be along, by and by.

Which is to say: Mick Jagger.
                  You can't get no satisfaction, eh? Have you tried?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    You can't get no satisfaction, eh? Have you tried?
                    I have little sympathy for the devil.
                    Cornell University

Comment

I have little sympathy for the devil.
                      Looks fake to me, given Arpaio has given incontrovertible evidence about the birth certificate.

Anything the great divider, Soros, wants.

Comment

Oh, so now they're not allowed to fly commercial? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ted-aboard-je/

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

In Trump's world, there may or may not be a god, but even if there is, eff him because Trump is bigger and richer, and Trump Heaven is the best heaven. Fabulous.
                          so which is worse? bible thumpers or agnotics?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            so which is worse? bible thumpers or agnotics?
                            Zealots of any stripe are dangerous
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Given that to 1/3 Trump can do no wrong, and to 1/3 he is Hitler-level white supremacist, what would happen if he took the oath on a Koran? Instant national unity, or a hastening of the end times rupture?
                              They would support him. His supporters don't care about policies...its the cult of personality, the feeling of importance which he gives them, and beating liberals that matter to them.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Zealots of any stripe are dangerous
                                is there such a thing as an agnostic zealot?!?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X