This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I had no idea Jesus was a big bourbon drinker and hockey fan? Huh.
    You didn't know Jesus walked on water?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Great issue to run on in 2018 for any ambitious Dem. Maybe lazy lefty voters will even show up this time!
      Can't cleveburg city officials just ignore it like the ballot question in mass that rolled back state income tax to 5%??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Maybe not calling them lazy kids looking for free weed would help too Captain Third Way.
        That would be great if it wasn't them taking it in the shorts and not me! That's something the potheads don't understand. Trump's AG pick (Sessions) is rumored to be cracking down on legalized weed, which he has the tools to do since its illegal on a federal level. I kinda doubt that would have happened had the Dems won, but you made your bed now you get to sleep in it. I'm not a pot smoker so I could care less if you guys all get mandatory minimums for smoking a joint. Should have thought of that before election day I guess...
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Trump ran as an authoritarian candidate. Putin is an authoritarian leader. How can this possibly surprise anyone?
          I'd love to hear an explanation about how Trump is an authoritarian...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I'd love to hear an explanation about how Trump is an authoritarian...
            Here's a list of links provided by your good friends at Google. Google: the place to Google your questions.

A couple from that list with direct quotes and references:

Reason.com: 7* Authoritarian Lines in Donald Trump’s Speech

Salon.com: Autocratic for the people: As Donald Trump’s populist wave recedes, an authoritarian regime in the making is revealed
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Don't waste your time, Flag's clearly decided to carry water for Orange Mussolini, though of course he "didn't vote for him". No one voted for Nixon, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                You didn't know Jesus walked on water?
                I didn't know he skated on it. Did he have a good slap shot?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

I didn't know he skated on it. Did he have a good slap shot?
                  Jesus player goalie

Topped the league in saves

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Don't waste your time, Flag's clearly decided to carry water for Orange Mussolini, though of course he "didn't vote for him". No one voted for Nixon, either.
                    Oh, I gathered that. I just want to see how far Col. Flagg will take the charade, or perhaps he's turning a blind eye. I'm all for giving a person a chance, and people ascribing cataclysmic events for his time in office as though they're set in stone have been making me laugh for the past six weeks now, but there's no denying that everything Trump has said to this point has clearly shown him to be an authoritarian.

Perhaps Trump will become the benevolent despot so many have claimed to be in the past.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Jesus player goalie

Then why did I see all those "Jesus saves, Espo scores on the rebound" signs around the Boston area back in the 70's..

Comment

OK, so if you're not an American, I could see your point. However, when it comes to actual citizens of this country that are either born here, or have entered into this country in a legal manner and through the appropriate process to become a citizen: How is he authoritarian?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Oh, I gathered that. I just want to see how far Col. Flagg will take the charade, or perhaps he's turning a blind eye.
                          He's willing to take it pretty far.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            OK, so if you're not an American, I could see your point. However, when it comes to actual citizens of this country that are either born here, or have entered into this country in a legal manner and through the appropriate process to become a citizen: How is he authoritarian?
                            Central Park 5.
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

So apparently, Trump is offering diplomatic posts to talent bookers in return for getting him top name acts to perform at his inauguration. Since it seems, no one wants to.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Jesus player goalie

Jesus saves......and Esposito scores on the rebound!!
                                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
                                X