This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

It is a nice retirement gift to Joe Biden, with the added bonus that it loosens FDA regulations so that we can get that much-needed Thalidomide onto the market quicker.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I'm guessing even Republicans would like to find a cure for cancer. I wonder how the United States (a anti-science) nation is going to accomplish that? Maybe we can get the money to other countries.
      Just get big pharma out of the way, and you might have a chance. Heck, if Mary Jane can gain popularity, so can actual cures.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Looks like I have the thread title just about correct. Whining about who is in office, and then regurgitating the fake news stories that point the finger at others being fake news. Two words: Brian Williams.
        lol
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

In ten million years when the Reptilian xenocheologists are sifting through the ruins wondering how we destroyed ourselves, they will never guess it all began with a typo.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            In ten million years when the Reptilian xenocheologists are sifting through the ruins wondering how we destroyed ourselves, they will never guess it all began with a typo.
            Plausible.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              "****! I always do that. I always mess up some mundane detail."

But let's be serious and not act like this was some real, major thing and anything would have been different if we had avoided that. Like I said before, when you get down to the insignificant level of Emailz! and Benghazi, there's always going to be an "it" and it doesn't really matter what it is. All that matters is that it allows certain people to continue to act in a casually hateful way while giving them an out that they're not really one of those people.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Re: Tillerson. Fox guzzles the Kool-Aid.

In other, wackier parts of Conservistan, Freepers are catfighting after this American Drunkard "Thinker" hit piece got posted.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Just get big pharma out of the way, and you might have a chance. Heck, if Mary Jane can gain popularity, so can actual cures.
                  My wife and I can each speak from personal experience that chemotherapy helps save lives.

Comment

Was the thread title intentionally ironic?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      My wife and I can each speak from personal experience that chemotherapy helps save lives.
                      Nah, dude. Your personal survival anecdotes don't count as evidence. It's all a big conspiracy to stop the REAL cure from being found, so they can keep charging $Texas for chemo, rather than charge $Alaska for the cure!!1!!1!

Also, they probably chipped you when you had the treatments, and so you are now a mindless government automaton.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Nah, dude. Your personal survival anecdotes don't count as evidence. It's all a big conspiracy to stop the REAL cure from being found, so they can keep charging $Texas for chemo, rather than charge $Alaska for the cure!!1!!1!

Also, they probably chipped you when you had the treatments, and so you are now a mindless government automaton.
                        You are kinda right about the value of anecdotal evidence and a lotta right about the mindless part.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Was the thread title intentionally ironic?
                          Nothing's ever intentional.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Re: Tillerson. Fox guzzles the Kool-Aid.

In other, wackier parts of Conservistan, Freepers are catfighting after this American Drunkard "Thinker" hit piece got posted.
                            Good lord that Faux article is hilarious!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Apparently Obama Needs to Get Over Slavery and Racism
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Carly Fiorina for spy chief. I guess this is in recognition of the work she did as a double-agent bringing HP down from the inside.
                                JTDCoaC
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X