This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

"My less-educated, proudly ignorant opinions are just as good as anyone else's"

Please let me never hear anyone Republican whine about participation trophies ever again.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

So instead, Carson will take the position with a directive to his staff like "carry on", then collect his paycheck. If something goes comes up, or goes wrong, they'll then have to figure out what to do.
      That sure worked out well for FEMA when Dubya did that...I wonder if the 9th Ward has electricity yet?

The problem with BS appointments like that is if anything goes wrong there is no one in charge who knows how to fix it.

Look I am not disparaging Carson...I may think he would be a horrid president but he is obviously a great surgeon. I have to think there is a department that is better suited for him to lead and collect his paycheck at. Perhaps one where, if pressed, he might be able to call back to his medical education and give some expertise.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        President-elect Trump on Thursday plans to name retired Army Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg as chief of staff and executive secretary of the National Security Council and Monica Crowley as senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council, a transition source tells the Washington Examiner.
        Another General? Progressive heads explode in 3, 2, 1...
        Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          President-elect Trump on Thursday plans to name retired Army Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg as chief of staff and executive secretary of the National Security Council and Monica Crowley as senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council, a transition source tells the Washington Examiner.
          Monica ****ing Crowley? jfc.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
            Another General? Progressive heads explode in 3, 2, 1...
            We've reached acceptance.
            Last edited by Kepler; 12-15-2016, 03:09 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So some conservative, help me here.

Why does it seem that the right's total reason for existing is to crush the left? The left is about creating a positive, forward looking society (i.e., platforms like the ACA and gay marriage)...the right's ultimate goal is to not to advance its own povs, but really destroy the left itself even if it means cozying up to the US worst enemies.

Also, why are all the views of the right just counterviews of the left - whatever the left decides its behind, the right takes the opposite point of view? Unless there is something to react to...the right seems rudderless.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

Why does it seem that the right's total reason for existing is to crush the left? The left is about creating a positive, forward looking society (i.e., platforms like the ACA and gay marriage)...the right's ultimate goal is to not to advance its own povs, but really destroy the left itself even if it means cozying up to the US worst enemies.

Also, why are all the views of the right just counterviews of the left - whatever the left decides its behind, the right takes the opposite point of view? Unless there is something to react to...the right seems rudderless.
                Because everything the left is for is Anti-American, that's why. Long live the Red, White, and Blue.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Because the right is a lie. The left is the powerless organizing against the powerful. The right is a set of thought-terminating cliches in the service of destroying any opposition to the powerful, because so far it has not been cost effective for the powerful to use blatant violence. In situations in which it is cost effective, like dealing with racial minorities, the powerful just take the straightforward approach.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Have you stopped beating your wife?"
                    Just in case you don't get the reference
                    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                    Groucho Marx
                    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                    Ron White
                    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                    Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      Exactly. It's a common fallacy that just because someone is especially accomplished or talented in one field, they will probably be good at another. People do this with actors and athletes all the time - drives me nuts.
                      Me as well, especially so actors.

Too many people in my profession end up proving The Peter Principle.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                        Exactly. It's a common fallacy that just because someone is especially accomplished or talented in one field, they will probably be good at another.
                        Shockley Syndrome.

In physics, Nobel Prize winner for the invention of the point-contact transistor.

In biology, crackpot racist who believed the races fundamentally differ by intelligence (guess which way?).
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Me as well, especially so actors.
                          There's a thought.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Why does it seem that the right's total reason for existing is to crush the left?
                            I'll let Mr. Krauthammer answer that for you:

To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.
                            Conservatives think the things you listed are "stupid" (per Krauthammer).
                            And for blocking their ideas liberals view conservatives as "evil" (per Krauthammer).
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              We all know he was run by his CIA handler just like the CIA handler's son was run by Halliburton.

< / stows tin foil hat back in lead lined box >

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                I'll let Mr. Krauthammer answer that for you:

Conservatives think the things you listed are "stupid" (per Krauthammer).
                                And for blocking their ideas liberals view conservatives as "evil" (per Krauthammer).
                                Krauthammer isn't stupid or evil. He's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X