Hockey Sc hols in the NCAA Womens' Volleyball tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Sc hols in the NCAA Womens' Volleyball tourney

Here's a list of the Schools that have D1 hockey who are in the NCAA D1 Volleyball tourney. As always, I expect corrections for any errors.

Team Seed

Penn State 16 Opp: LIU Brooklyn
    Michigan St. Opp: Fairfield
    Michigan Opp: American
    Wisconsin 3 Opp: Howard
    Penn State Opp: LIU Brooklyn
    Demver Opp: Stanford 6
    Ohio State Opp: Missouri State
    North Dakota Opp: Minnesota 2
    Minnesota (2) Opp: UND
    New Hampshire Opp: Nebraska 1
    Miami (Ohio) Opp: Oregon

7 B1G teams - Pretty good representation!

Me and Wife will be at the UW Howard game Thursday! hard to say this but Go Badgers!

Did I miss anybody?
    Does anybody care?
    Fighting Sioux Forever

Re: Hockey Sc hols in the NCAA Womens' Volleyball tourney

For completeness, UAA, UMD, and Ferris State are playing in the DII Tournament.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I'm already assuming the Gophers will beat the *** Hawks on Friday and Mrs and I will attend the second round game Sat against the winner of Hawaii vs USC. Jr and a buddy will use our tickets to the Gophers-OSU game Sat.

ETA: the coaches' poll has the Gophers #1 after they beat previously #1 Nebraska and #3 Sconny over the weekend.
      Last edited by goldy_331; 11-30-2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

And for further completeness St. Norbert, Colorado College, Tufts, Mass-Boston, Johnson & Wales, Endicott, Framingham St., Stevenson, Middlebury, Brockport and Clarkson played in the D-III tournament
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

If you're looking for corrections, can we start with the thread title? It looks like a spammer's thread.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            If you're looking for corrections, can we start with the thread title? It looks like a spammer's thread.
            No really, can I edit the thread title?
            Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              I'm already assuming the Gophers will beat the *** Hawks on Friday and Mrs and I will attend the second round game Sat against the winner of Hawaii vs USC. Jr and a buddy will use our tickets to the Gophers-OSU game Sat.

ETA: the coaches' poll has the Gophers #1 after they beat previously #1 Nebraska and #3 Sconny over the weekend.
              But the Badgers ended up with the #1 RPI ranking. I don't get that. May have been the Strength of Schedule.
              Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                No really, can I edit the thread title?
                I don't think so. You're stuck wearing the Cone of Shame, like a dog fresh out of being neutered.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  I don't think so. You're stuck wearing the Cone of Shame, like a dog fresh out of being neutered.
                  Ew.
                  Typing while drunk strikes again.
                  Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

UW beats Howard easily, 3-0

Up next: Washington State Friday night. We'll be there at the UW Fieldhouse.
                    Last edited by MadTownSioux; 12-01-2016, 11:50 PM.
                    Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                      UW beats Howard easily, 3-0

Up next: U of Washington Friday night. We'll be there at the UW Fieldhouse.

Edit - make that Washington State.
                      Other scores:
                      Michigan over American, 3-0
                      Miami (Ohio) loses, 1-3 to Oregon
                      Last edited by MadTownSioux; 12-01-2016, 11:52 PM.
                      Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Gophers sweep the *** Hawks 3-0 and get Hawaii tomorrow night.

Comment

MSU beat Fairfield (formerly in hockey) last night. Takes on Arizona tonight.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Just the Gophers left cause the stinkin BADgers couldn't get it done. Shoulda been 3 B1G teams in final four and 3 hockey schools but PSU choked at match point against Nebraska and then the BADgers choked too.

Comment

Stanford wins its 7th title!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                              X