X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 13: This Planet Sucks

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Kevan Melrose is apparently working under an assumed name.
    aka Barry?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Penn State trustee running out of sympathy for Sandusky's "so-called victims."

https://www.si.com/college-football/...ow_facebook_si

Any chance we could aim a nuke at Happy Valley?
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        Penn State trustee running out of sympathy for Sandusky's "so-called victims."

https://www.si.com/college-football/...ow_facebook_si

Any chance we could aim a nuke at Happy Valley?
        I'd be fully in favor of that.

Comment

Thirded.

I'm at the point that I'd almost cheer for North Dakota over Penn State. I wanted Wisconsin to beat them in the Big Ten tournament.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Because it's the hockey players...

Comment

No, it's the school and the fans. If Minnesota came out as hiding 40 years of child rape, I would dump them until they came 100% clean, took the necessary steps to ensure it never happened again, internally punished all involved including the regents, cooperated with the police in full, compensate the victims, etc.

If it involved the athletics department, they would need to wipe those records from the books, remove all statues, murals, and other displays honoring those involved, and basically do the opposite of everything Penn State did.

I couldn't support an institution that didn't put child rape above sports. I couldn't join a team that is part of an institution that even today doesn't seem to acknowledge and understand the seriousness of what happened.

I have no sympathy for anyone who chooses to attend a school that has acted as Penn State did. Their enrolling at PSU is a soft approval of the way they handled and are continuing to handle the issue.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                They made the choice to wear the 409 stickers.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  No, it's the school and the fans. If Minnesota came out as hiding 40 years of child rape, I would dump them until they came 100% clean, took the necessary steps to ensure it never happened again, internally punished all involved including the regents, cooperated with the police in full, compensate the victims, etc.

If it involved the athletics department, they would need to wipe those records from the books, remove all statues, murals, and other displays honoring those involved, and basically do the opposite of everything Penn State did.

I couldn't support an institution that didn't put child rape above sports. I couldn't join a team that is part of an institution that even today doesn't seem to acknowledge and understand the seriousness of what happened.

I have no sympathy for anyone who chooses to attend a school that has acted as Penn State did. Their enrolling at PSU is a soft approval of the way they handled and are continuing to handle the issue.
                  All of this. Pedo St can burn in hell.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    All of this. Pedo St can burn in hell.
                    Seconded.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Seconded.
                      Third.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        They made the choice to wear the 409 stickers.
                        I didn't realize this. Then **** them forever. They are rape enablers too.
                        Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          No, it's the whole farking school and town that places football ahead of everything else.

Penn State has earned every pedophile joke that heads their way for the next 50 years. Fark them.

Comment

And now a jury foreman regrets convicting Graham Spanier. He can burn in hell, too.

http://deadspin.com/jury-foreman-reg...esi-1793890196
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Put this in the college football thread, and I'll put it here, too.

Baylor U moves to dismiss Title IX lawsuit about the 52 rapes by 31 football players. Why? They claim "universities don't have a responsibility to protect students from harm caused by other students."

http://deadspin.com/baylor-files-mot...ape-1793789257

I'm with Kepler. Nuke Baylor, too.

Comment

He seems nice.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X