Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticapnews
    replied
    So a bunch of manly men alpha males are upset because (checks notes) cartoon candy isn't erotic enough for them.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Well yes of course. I mean The Herd. The exceptional girls, like the exceptional boys, make their choices based on being interesting, smart, funny, caring. I meant The Great Unwashed who grow up to be Local Woman and Local Man.

Ned? Ned Ryerson?!
    No, no, feee said it’s all based on looks.

oh wait…you said exceptional

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Lia Thomas, a person we rarely discuss here, is a very weird obsession for someone posting on a college hockey message board to have. Like, why does Fish care? Does he have a daughter currently playing high school or college sports, and she feels threatened by a miniscule percentage of the student athlete population? Or is he just "very concerned" because the reactionary media sources he's choosing to consume are telling him it's something to worry about? As if dozens of teenage boys are gonna wake up tomorrow and decide, "I identify as a girl! I wanna undergo HRT and gender counseling, get bullied by my classmates, and endure harassment from conservatives in print, on TV, and on social media, just on the off chance I might be better at girls' sports!"

If the concern trolling is about boys pretending to be trans so they can see titties in the showers, well...I don't know how any straight teenage boy would look at all the options for attracting female attention (muscles/sports, humor, class leadership, hobbies like music, art, theatre, skating, or dance), look at everything transgender people go through/endure, and decide that becoming a girl is the easiest and best solution to their sexual frustrations.
    Also, trans people are a little too open about their kinks. If we'd have done this to fulfill a fetish, we'd have told you.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post

Depends on the type of woman you're looking for. High school was 25 years ago for me, but as a band geek, 50% of the boys I dated in high school were also band geeks. The other 50% were boys with enough courage to let me know they were interested, which was enough of an ego boost for me to be all like "a boy likes me" to at least have a date or two with them.
    Well yes of course. I mean The Herd. The exceptional girls, like the exceptional boys, make their choices based on being interesting, smart, funny, caring. I meant The Great Unwashed who grow up to be Local Woman and Local Man.

Ned? Ned Ryerson?!

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Bigots are temporary.

Wu-Tang is forever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X