X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Maybe you can help:

All of you knew I loved my Mom while wanting to throat punch my stepfather. Mother's Day wasn't so hard knowing I've been adopted by so many. But I am so not sure about Father's Day, knowing my personal experiences with my Dad were trash and I haven't had a lot of positive experiences with men.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Next time someone says "being trans is a choice," ask them if they would like to deal with boob and ball sweat at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Customers at work:

"Are you in the wrong bathroom?"

Eyes and stares while I'm the bathroom.

"Gentleman." "Sir."

I should get a shirt made that says "I didn't realize I had to be 36-24-36 and 5'3" to meet your definition of womanhood."

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Imagine trying to go to the bathroom at a restaurant only to be told you're a man and have beer thrown at you with your child at the table.

https://breakingac.com/2021/04/video...NyA83l_ckBjLqk

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...31799673757696

Fifty Shades of Whey @davenewworld_2
    Homophobic POS in Tennessee harasses a teenager for wearing a dress to prom

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

She had more of our support when she first came out, but she just revealed herself to not be a decent human being.
    She's a rich POS. The fact that she's trans just means that out there is a rich POS who is trans.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

She had more of our support when she first came out, but she just revealed herself to not be a decent human being.
    Exactly. If being a women is simply who she is, then that's simply what she is and any decent person should be in support of her being so. But she can choose being an ******* so no issue calling her out there.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied
    I mean...she’s a Kardashian, so...

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

She's always been a Republican. Glad your community doesn't give any loyalty points for people who support those that would sooner toss you in the volcano.
    Last edited by MissThundercat; 04-24-2021, 07:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Huge Dump supporter. From the moment she came out, it was all about her. Unlike other trans icons, she really hasn't done anything to help others in community.
    She's always been a Republican. Glad your community doesn't give any loyalty points for people who support those that would sooner toss you in the volcano.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    She also hired Brad Parscale. Though maybe that's good as she'll be robbed blind.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Huge Dump supporter. From the moment she came out, it was all about her. Unlike other trans icons, she really hasn't done anything to help others in community.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied
    We (those of us who represent the T in LGBT) don't exactly like her. Of course, we'll correct others when they use the wrong pronouns on her, but that's about it.
    Maybe I should know this but why?

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    We (those of us who represent the T in LGBT) don't exactly like her. Of course, we'll correct others when they use the wrong pronouns on her, but that's about it.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied
    Not sure what is the best thread for this article but seems to fit here to a degree:

https://www.boston.com/news/politics...-of-california

Leave a comment:

Working...
X