• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

You know what you did.

I wonder what the Pearson's r is of this attitude with educational attainment. I'm guessing -0.8.
    It's the UK, so the correlation of having these opinions to being a working class wanker from the North is undoubtedly pretty high.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I’m not surprised. Women are the reason a man isn’t succeeding

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/y...=VICE_facebook
    You know what you did.

I wonder what the Pearson's r is of this attitude with educational attainment. I'm guessing -0.8.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    I’m not surprised. Women are the reason a man isn’t succeeding

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/y...=VICE_facebook

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    It was a good run, but this about wraps it up for men.
    It wrapped up for you a long time ago.

And I get the sense from this board that you think I hate all cis men. I'm not a misandrist, but these are some things I can't stand:

-Loving me when I'm in a dress and heels, but not when I'm dressed for a hot and sweaty workout. I chased a creep off because he wanted me to wear heels and I was in wedges.
    -Thinking I should always be available for sex on demand. But when I want it, when I'm available, I either get semantics or ghosted.
    -Thinking I'm just some box you can check, that box being "banged a trans girl."
    -Then there are those who find out I'm trans, then run.

And you know, I don't have time or patience to sift through 260 profiles on dating apps to find out either who wants to have sex with me or who wants a long term relationship with me. And right now, it's just a whole lot easier to assume you're all creeps, and be done with it.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    It was a good run, but this about wraps it up for men.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Ben Shapiro: "Star Wars is a little boy's property."

Not surprised; Ben Shapiro is about as useful as decaf coffee or non-alcoholic beer, and his listeners have 5 wilted leaves of cabbage for a brain.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    And what that "Bob" dude did for me was protected me for 35+ years. He ran marathons to get me out of harm's way. He got a job at Sam's Club because he knew a supervisor there would understand and be supportive when Amber Marie could take over. He brought me to Holland because help would be here, including people who were just like me. He took us out of church in Muskegon because that place did not treat trans people kindly. He warmed up to Alicia and Donna at Tyson because they understood. He befriended the HR manager at Tyson to ensure I would be protected for the most part. He kept going back to Grand Rapids for solace because 5 particular women saw something was up and Bob was never happy. And those 5 women, not knowing what else to do or ever having been introduced to this before, stayed with Bob until he could get the help I needed. And Bob, as I was learning to stand up, walk around, stretch my legs, and get ready to face the world, stayed with me until the team at Out On the Lakeshore and Gender SAFE could take me in and give me the help I needed. He was elated when the teams at Grace Episcopal and PFLAG joined the ranks of support for me.

And in the time between November 2017 and March 2018, Bob stayed nearby in case I needed anything else. But on March 13, 2018, Bob knew it was just about time for him and I to completely part ways. He was in the room at Out On the Lakeshore the day I was approved for hormones, as I excitedly shared the news with the entire OOTL Community Center Team. And he smiled. He knew the next day, he would fade to gray and disappear completely. On March 14, 2018, he and I walked to the CVS counter at Target, we grabbed my hormones, and we left for home. We walked up the stairs to my apartment, and knowing he would be gone in a few minutes, said "let's do this." He observed as I took my first dose of Spiro and applied the patch of Estradiol. As I sat in a dining chair, feeling a sense of relief that the journey was over, Bob completely faded out, knowing his work here and his time here were done, proud of me and knowing I'd be working wonders soon!

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Tuesday, I had a consultation for a breast augmentation. Found out what all is involved, found out this doctor runs on informed consent, and found out the cost isn't all that prohibitive at $6175. In December, I'll be on break from school, so I'll be having my boobs done then. One of my best friends is taking me as well.

Today, I found a nice way to make men run away from me: demand intimacy and affection. Watch em squirm and head for the exit!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Today in people can be good.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Today, in "people are awful:"

Tomorrow is my consultation for breast augmentation. Every time I mention that the size of my breasts gives me massive dysphoria, cis women come out of the woodwork to tell me I'm lucky, how I don't need an augmentation, and how theirs are just the worst. Tonight, they laid it on thick. So much for "my body, my choice," right?

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Thank you Harper's, for giving me a list of 140 people who are trash and whose opinions are trash. A whole lot of transphobes on this list.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Cues up "The Nearness of You" and takes your hand.
    :-)

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

I've already offered.
    Cues up "The Nearness of You" and takes your hand.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Starting with you?
    I've already offered.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

#notallcishetmen

I'll bet there are a half dozen cis het men on this forum who would be honored to give you a father daughter dance, MissT. :-)
    Starting with you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X