Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The anti-trans pogrom will resemble the opposition to desegregation in history. And it's the same as-sholes.

Can we all finally agree that the "salt of the earth" types we have been singing paeons to for a hundred years are terrible people?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The anti-trans pogrom will resemble the opposition to desegregation in history. And it's the same as-sholes.

Can we all finally agree that the "salt of the earth" types we have been singing paeons to for a hundred years are terrible people?
      I've been saying this for years. The fascists always lose.

Boomers look at the suffrage movement with wonder. Of course women should vote, for god's sake.
      We Gen Xers look at the civil rights debate with wonder. How could you possibly argue for segregation?
      Millenials look at the gay marriage debate with wonder. How could you possibly argue against the rights of same sex couples to marry?
      Gen Zers will look back at this trans "fight" with wonder. What kind of hateful monster are you that you'd deny gender affirming care to those that need it?

Every civil rights battle looks ridiculous in hindsight.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Gen Zers will look back at this trans "fight" with wonder. What kind of hateful monster are you that you'd deny gender affirming care to those that need it?
        Moreso since whenever they interview any kids in school these days, the ones that these laws are allegedly supposed to protect, they think the laws are incredibly stupid and stand by their trans friends and classmates.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Moreso since whenever they interview any kids in school these days, the ones that these laws are allegedly supposed to protect, they think the laws are incredibly stupid and stand by their trans friends and classmates.
          Because the Nazis homeschool their kids.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Because the Nazis homeschool their kids.
            So, they did see it coming.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              So, they did see it coming.
              They have been pulling them out since they couldn't ram Angry Sky Daddy down the smart kids' throats.
              Cornell University

Comment

The anti-trans pogrom will resemble the opposition to desegregation in history. And it's the same as-sholes.

Comment

• On a related note:

I'm not a bit surprised that several trans youth have entered the Kent County foster care system and a handful of them have been referred to the agency that employs me.

I'm upset for what's happened to them, but I'm eager to make a difference in their lives.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Hell yeah mt
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      On a related note:

I'm not a bit surprised that several trans youth have entered the Kent County foster care system and a handful of them have been referred to the agency that employs me.

I'm upset for what's happened to them, but I'm eager to make a difference in their lives.
                      You’ve got this, and will be the example they need. Good luck to both you and them!
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

You’ve got this, and will be the example they need. Good luck to both you and them!
                        Thank you so much!

A couple non-binary kids on campus have already dubbed me "Staff Mom" and "Millennial Lesbian." My supervisors have said having me on staff is the representation they need and I can check in with them when possible .
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Proud Boys f-ed around and got their asses beat protesting Drag Story hour.

https://www.advocate.com/news/drag-p...yc#toggle-gdpr

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Proud Boys f-ed around and got their asses beat protesting Drag Story hour.

https://www.advocate.com/news/drag-p...yc#toggle-gdpr
                            Someday...

Comment

• I realize the same people foaming at the mouth about gender affirming care are the same people encouraging horse pills for a respiratory virus.

Comment

• What’s next? Is maternity coverage woke because men can’t have babies?

https://twitter.com/noliewithbtc/sta...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

Working...
                                X