No announcement yet.

Gender Studies I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so beautifully done by Jon Stewart I had to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufwu68pOWBg
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      This is so beautifully done by Jon Stewart I had to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufwu68pOWBg
      watch the entire episode. it's good. Even if sometimes I think Stewart adds a bit too much comedy at somewhat unnecessary times. It's very good.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

My liberal heart allows everyone in with no strings..
        That might be the funniest thing you ever wrote on here

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
          That might be the funniest thing you ever wrote on here
          Coming from Mr. "Nuke the South", definitely. :-D

Comment

• Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Also, "I was gay before it was cool."

(because I know what it was like to be gay before it was cool. It really sucked.)
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I finally watched the Jon Stewart interview with the moron AG of Arkansas. My god. She's... I don't even know what she is. Evil? An idiot?

Stewart's analogy of pediatric cancer was spot on. And she simply didn't understand it and would just stick to her talking points.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                  I finally watched the Jon Stewart interview with the moron AG of Arkansas. My god. She's... I don't even know what she is. Evil? An idiot?

Stewart's analogy of pediatric cancer was spot on. And she simply didn't understand it and would just stick to her talking points.
                  I'm going to sound like a tin foil hat wearer....but

She's a focus group figurehead. She is what happens when the people who really control that state's politics need a face to be put in office to do their bidding. She is not making any decision without going past the money donors first. To think she is up there with her own thoughts is simply inconceivable. The GOP just runs public facing idiots while the people in the back run the show. Just look at Walker in Georgia. There is no possible way he is qualified to be a Senator, but there he is, running for the position with the GOP's blessing.
                  Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

I'm going to sound like a tin foil hat wearer....but

She's a focus group figurehead. She is what happens when the people who really control that state's politics need a face to be put in office to do their bidding. She is not making any decision without going past the money donors first. To think she is up there with her own thoughts is simply inconceivable. The GOP just runs public facing idiots while the people in the back run the show. Just look at Walker in Georgia. There is no possible way he is qualified to be a Senator, but there he is, running for the position with the GOP's blessing.
                    Same thing with Tudor Dixon and John Gibbs in Michigan. No way qualified to be governor or a Congress critter, but she gets that sweet Trump/DeVos/"religious liberty" money to rubber stamp the far-right agenda.
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• John Oliver had a great segment on Last Week Tonight too, especially about the whole "furries and litter boxes in schools" line Republicans are pushing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        John Oliver had a great segment on Last Week Tonight too, especially about the whole "furries and litter boxes in schools" line Republicans are pushing.
                        This urban legend is like 40 years old. It stupefies me that people hear it and don't immediately say "oh come on, that isn't real".
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Something about lies traveling around the world before the truth has a chance to put its shoes on...

Comment

• This thread is very problematic.

https://***********/hunt4change/stat...66917174808577

Legalize sex work, yes.
                            Don't frame it as a right to sex.

Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Those guys are not being denied sex by an intolerant society. They are just losers no woman wants to be with.

This is Darwinian. Once you remove women from financial dependence, they drive evolution. This is a good thing. Let it play out.
                              Cornell University
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                This urban legend is like 40 years old.
                                I don't get around much anymore; I had never heard this particular idiocy until about a month ago.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X