Gender Studies I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Telling me to move is something liberal elites say to make themselves feel better.
    No, MissT. Nobody's "telling" you to move; nobody on the Left or even in the mouse-urine-stained Liberal Center is enacting a great conspiracy against oppressed people.

The suggestion is that rather than beating your head against the wall of having the worst people on the planet as your neighbors, there are far better places, with far better people, to live. And it's not a matter of moving to the East Village or the Tenderloin and paying $6k a month for a closet. Essentially, any urban place in any state is better than any rural location in the US which isn't dominated by a college. An urban location in the reddest state will have better people and a more healthy place for a worthwhile and happy life among humans than a rural place in the bluest.

It's not a matter of being an ally. It's a matter of making an objective judgment about who lives where. Palookaville sucks. It may have been not as bad once, but in the last fifty years it's turned itself into Mordor, by choice. That isn't where the fight is happening -- the fight already happened there, and the good guys lost.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The DOJ sues to block Bama's ban on trans-affirming care.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The DOJ sues to block Bama's ban on trans-affirming care.
        Oh, jeez. I initially read that as “Obama’s ban” and was really confused for a few moments.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• I have a tattoo of an orchid blooming out of a cinder cinder block on my left shoulder blade for a reason.

Thriving queers **** these people off more than anything. And to be a loud and visible queer in a deep red area takes a special courage.

Moving isn't going to make anything better here. And I don't run away like a punk *****. It's not pretty, either. I still have scars from August 19, 2020, and I'm willing to earn a few more if it means queer kids can have a future.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Mother's day is coming, so time for Nazis to start their annual hysteria over "mother" being replaced by "birthing person."

Comment

Mother's day
              As Republicans have now forced, Rape Victim's Day.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• No one wants to have sex with Ross, but that’s not our fault, dude

https://***********/traciehunte/stat...2muAQg4Y3qJEhA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  No one wants to have sex with Ross, but that’s not our fault, dude

https://***********/traciehunte/stat...2muAQg4Y3qJEhA
                  Abortion also drastically increased the number of computers in the last 50 years, if we're playing that game.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• something something something causation something something correlation something something what-a-stupid-thing-to-say
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Crime rates and the consumption of ice cream vary directly year-over-year.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Ooh, a ghost bumped this. I should see an old timey doctor with a thick stache and he'd prescribe cocaine.
                        I was prescribed cocaine in 2005 to re-break and then reset my nose. I’m not interested in that ride ever again.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I was prescribed cocaine in 2005 to re-break and then reset my nose. I’m not interested in that ride ever again.
                          Wait what?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Wait what?
                            Unlike marijuana at the time (2005), doctors could prescribe cocaine.

in my case, the doc prescribed a small amount, which I could only pickup 30 minutes before the procedure to un**** my nose after I took a softball to the face. He placed the coke into a vial, mixed with a saline solution, and stuck it up my nose via a long swab, and swirled it around a bit. After that, he then left the room for 15 minutes and returned holding a metal bar. He stuck the bar up my nose, re-broke it and then reset it. I felt nothing. I heard a lot.

the come down was worse than the high was good. No likey.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I feel like a lot of people don't know that coke is still only Schedule 2 because of its local anesthetic properties, even though it's largely been replaced by lidocaine and other topicals that don't get you high. Makes weed being Schedule 1 look even more ridiculous than it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I feel like a lot of people don't know that coke is still only Schedule 2 because of its local anesthetic properties, even though it's largely been replaced by lidocaine and other topicals that don't get you high. Makes weed being Schedule 1 look even more ridiculous than it is.
                                It's ridiculous, isn't it? The FDA has a lot of problems.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X