This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Compete as an "I'll pick my own gender" athlete..?

Sure, no one but friends and family will give a hoot, but the Lia situation is obviously unfair.

Who knows what even the Special Olympics will allow, going forward.

(Fire away, but I don't quite qualify right now... Give me a few more weeks.)
    Thank you for confirming that you aren't interested in being a serious participant in this discussion.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Oh no, the consequences of my own actions! https://twitter.com/Moms4Liberty/sta...44299634442242

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Oh no, the consequences of my own actions! https://twitter.com/Moms4Liberty/sta...44299634442242
        Saw that last week- love it

Comment

• Unfortunately, the message a lot of the Dumpies are getting from that is "teachers would rather quit than not talk about trans stuff in front of 7 year olds".

Comment

• But there’s no end to the slippery slope. They may need to learn a few hard lessons when they want to enact petty punitive laws

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              Unfortunately, the message a lot of the Dumpies are getting from that is "teachers would rather quit than not talk about trans stuff in front of 7 year olds".
              Dumpies are incapable of taking in new information. The only message they ever get, from any experience, is "you are perfect and all your bigotries are justified."
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dumpies are incapable of taking in new information. The only message they ever get, from any experience, is "you are perfect and all your bigotries are justified."
                Close, but there should be something about "the Bible says so."
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Another in a long series of cheap shots that duck the actual issue.

Explain why sports are even segregated on the basis of biological gender, if such a thing is merely a concept, and a choice.

Can't wait.

Comment

• This isn't exactly the "gotcha" line of questioning you think it is...

Comment

• Between various iterations of Don't Say Gay, Ketanji Brown Jackson being asked to define woman, various states attempting to one up with cruel anti-trans legislation, and more, believe that myself and your Alphabet friends are extremely tired, extremely frustrated, and losing hope things will ever get better.

It's not irrational to not want to deal with this. It's protection. It's valuing our safety.

And I will remind you prior to Stonewall, there were quiet, peaceful protests. There were attempts to educate. But no one really listened to those. But the moment Marsha P. Johnson and those at Stonewall made the cops run from them on June 28, 1969, that's when things started to change.

My job, especially as an elder trans lesbian, is to carry that legacy forward and make it better for the next generation. To "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable." It is not to protect cishet feelings.
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Honestly if LGBTQers, particularly women, became radicalized and violent, nobody could blame them. I don't think that's a path to a better place, but you never know. It's funny how a bloody nose makes conservative cowards less aggressive.

The only rational reaction to a Nazi is a kick to the throat.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Asked to define a women? Lmao

Are there any period having trans men dominating the NCAA mens divison? Just need to pop a few testosterone pills, should be good to go…

Comment

• Also, Kep, you tell me to move to NYC.

I was thinking Medoc or somewhere in the French countryside.

Comment

Honestly if LGBTQers, particularly women, became radicalized and violent, nobody could blame them. I don't think that's a path to a better place, but you never know. It's funny how a bloody nose makes conservative cowards less aggressive.

The only rational reaction to a Nazi is a kick to the throat.
                              https://youtu.be/PkGwI7nGehA

Comment

• Trying to determine who's worse: Kay Ivey or Greg Abbott.

https://19thnews.org/2022/04/alabama...ans-bills/?amp

Comment

Working...
                                X