Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had $5 for every time someone mocked pronouns, I could retire comfortably.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• And while high school bullies sit here and mock pronouns, I will be featured in an article about inclusivity in lingerie, using the photos from Mod Bettie and the items I purchased from Naughty Bettie.
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        If I had $5 for every time someone mocked pronouns, I could retire comfortably.
        Jeb thinks the opposite of a pronoun is an anti-noun.

I understand the need for such discussions with many people, but it’s one of those things I never give much thought. I will use whichever a person pleases, or asked, and will not belittle. It is, I have to admit, one of the benefits of being a cis man.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• From an old Rich Vos routine:

"Daddy, what's a pronoun?"
          "I don't know, a noun that gets paid."

That is Jebbers to a fault.

Comment

• Wonder Woman has spoken.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealLynda...17724115910657

Comment

• One cool thing is an emergency shelter in Grand Rapids has a wing meant for trans residents. Single person bathroom with a lock, super quiet, etc.

Comment

• “There are eight girls in my daughters class and 12 of them are lesbians” lololol

https://twitter.com/gadsaad/status/1...805372419?s=21

Comment

• The State department is issuing passports with a non-binary X designation.

You already know who's losing their **** over this.

Comment

The State department is issuing passports with a non-binary X designation.

You already know who's losing their **** over this.
                    The good people of Hazard, KY?

Having teenage male students dress in drag and give teachers lap dances:OK

Having a passport designation that you will never use: Ready pearls for clutching.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

The good people of Hazard, KY?

Having teenage male students dress in drag and give teachers lap dances:OK

Having a passport designation that you will never use: Ready pearls for clutching.
                      Yeah I posted that nugget in the w t f thread

Comment

• My dude, how could you or your wife fail so ****ing hard at saying "Hi, I'd like large coffee please?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/gadsaad/s...67468769095685

Comment

My dude, how could you or your wife fail so ****ing hard at saying "Hi, I'd like large coffee please?"

There is a point there:

People are currently wired to use gender biased language based upon traditional feminine/masculine appearances. Because these traditional biases are still hardwired in many, MANY people, they can get said without the intent to offend. It happens. Even if that person is for your right to exist. Language takes time to evolve. It will take time for pronouns to be dropped from common language.
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

My dude, how could you or your wife fail so ****ing hard at saying "Hi, I'd like large coffee please?"

You really should block that guy. He's no different than the guy who lives in Singapore and Convicted Felon Dinesh D'Souza.

Don't breathe life into them. They want you to react. They need you to react.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Language takes time to evolve. It will take time for pronouns to be dropped from common language.
                              Good thing we'll all be speaking Mandarin soon, it's genderless! ;-)

Comment

• Speaking of languages that lack gendered features, this is an interesting page.

Comment

Working...
                                X