This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this is how I feel:

Hearing over and over again that trans women should be denied access and rights because cis men could "pretend and cause harm."

Meanwhile, cis men who DO cause harm (without pretending to be us) are always seemingly excused from their actions (especially if they're a rich enough Caucasian) because "boys will be boys" or "he was tempted" or "she was wearing that dress" or "if you hold him accountable, you'll ruin his future" or "she's accusing him to get paid" or whatever reason by the same people who accuse us of being threats.

At this point, protecting myself, my mental health, and my dignity > protecting the dominant group's feelings.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      THERE IS NO SEA CHANGE OF MEN INFILTRATING WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOMS COMING. Grow up already it's embarrassing.
      How's the weather down there in Mayberry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

How's the weather down there in Mayberry?
        Wait, who's in Mayberry?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The weather in my area of 2 million+ is hot and rainy. How's the weather in Schizohtenia and Paranoia? (Not to be confused with Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            The weather in my area of 2 million+ is hot and rainy. How's the weather in Schizohtenia and Paranoia? (Not to be confused with Bosnia and Herzegovina)
            Let's put Grandpa to bed and get some coffee.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Last weekend, I went to a "sexual lifestyle" party where everyone was 3/4 naked at least.

no one noticed or cared about me in the bathroom.

Comment

• I've figured out those who tell trans women "you're going to regret it and my back hurts and RABBLE!"

It's the same people who have a perpetual vibe of "if I'm unhappy, then you don't get to be happy either."

And the best I can do is distance myself from those people.

Comment

• I laugh at the notion that men will pretend to be trans to gain access to women's spaces.

I mean, no cisgender male would likely take a drug combination that causes muscle loss, weight gain, erectile dysfunction, and breasts for starters, just to gain access to a women's only space.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    I laugh at the notion that men will pretend to be trans to gain access to women's spaces.

I mean, no cisgender male would likely take a drug combination that causes muscle loss, weight gain, erectile dysfunction, and breasts for starters, just to gain access to a women's only space.
                    I think you're assuming too much effort compared to the fear mongers. The mongers just think of a guy like them, acting upon their deep-seated, darkest desires, slipping on a dress and wig, and then running into the girls room for a quick looksee or to yanky their wanky.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I think you're assuming too much effort compared to the fear mongers. The mongers just think of a guy like them, acting upon their deep-seated, darkest desires, slipping on a dress and wig, and then running into the girls room for a quick looksee or to yanky their wanky.
                      I think this is exactly it and explains the conservative psyche. They can't imagine somebody with unemployment ever working, or the possibility of sexual predation and not acting on it, or a world where guns are banned where one guy with a gun can murder indiscriminately, or a universe without a god to punish you eternally, because they assume every person is just like them.

When conservatives tell you their fears they are telling you their character.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I have a question:

If trolls and phobes "don't want trans people to shove it down their throat," why does their browser history say the exact opposite?

Comment

• From the page Gin And Tacos:

I distinctly remember adults flipping out in 1986 about saying “letter carrier” or “postal worker” instead of “mailman” and I want to go back in time and tell my 8 year old self to get ready to sit through variants of that conversation for the rest of my goddamn life.

Comment

• Nothing more affirming than mansplaining. Or cis women acting like Regina George toward me.

"Gretchen, I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Noble. And I’m sorry for telling everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now."

Comment

• Dear Republicans: no one is taking away the term "Mom." Way to make a mountain out of thin air.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/08/...6e67-430488109

Comment

• I'd like to say they are cynical sociopaths. And, of course, they are. But their Derps will fall for it.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X