This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That sounds like somebody you could deprogram if it's worth your time.

Not all Republicans -- not even all Dumpies -- are Nazis. Some are simply gullible. And because of that it is often as easy to lead them out of the dark forest as it was for the orcs to lead them in.
    For me, simply being myself and showing them my humanity deprogrammed several of them.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

For me, simply being myself and showing them my humanity deprogrammed several of them.
      Well, you have to really constrain yourself not to corrupt Athenian youth in their presence. I know how hard that is as an atheist. Getting through a day without sacrificing a Christian baby and drinking its blood is so taxing.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Between pronouns in email signatures and on badges, employment and housing discrimination being forbidden, using the bathroom, marrying my partner, and more, I was told there was going to be a kaboom.

Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Between pronouns in email signatures and on badges, employment and housing discrimination being forbidden, using the bathroom, marrying my partner, and more, I was told there was going to be a kaboom.

Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom.
          The Mets are in first.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Mets are in first.
            I thought it would be Lions win the Super Bowl.

Comment

• I have to laugh more and more at the suggestion I need to move.

Drove into Eastown and East Hills in Grand Rapids today (5 minutes away from my house) with nearly every shop in those neighborhoods flying both BLM and Pride flags. Lots of neat little places to hang out here, especially places that won't force me to relapse. Inevitably, every ****ing region of this country has a fair amount of derps and drunken dope addicts and glue sniffers, some are just better at hiding it, that's all.

Comment

• I appreciate the thought (including intersex people), but I feel the design is a bit clunky with way too much going on.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/06/0...intersex-flag/

Comment

• I would think the rainbow should suffice to display the wide array of possibilities and inclusion.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    I would think the rainbow should suffice to display the wide array of possibilities and inclusion.
                    From a design standpoint, yes. The triangle alone was a design nightmare.

I'd rather have the rainbow and various stripey flags outside than something clunky and hard to look at.

Comment

From a design standpoint, yes. The triangle alone was a design nightmare. ... something clunky and hard to look at.
                      I'll say it: It's a hot mess.

They forgot a base rule of design: Simpler is gooder.

Yes, they had fabulous intentions, but a poor outcome.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I appreciate the thought (including intersex people), but I feel the design is a bit clunky with way too much going on.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/06/0...intersex-flag/
                        That is ****ing horrible.
                        Cornell University

Comment

That is ****ing horrible.
                          Yeah. Yikes.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yeah. Yikes.
                            Looks like a color-by-number gone wrong….
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• This is just small town America. Not just Michigan.

https://www.michiganadvance.com/2021...ar-flashpoint/

Comment

• That's a really good article.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X