Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s not give some people civil rights because it may upset the orcs.

**** the orcs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

If they are going to do it, they are already doing it.

Just like trans people are already using the bathroom they are most comfortable with, with most people not noticing...
      Like I told my supervisor, if people are staring at me in the bathroom, then they have issues.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• (Real quick here, so as not to derail the hate-fest...)

I only skimmed the latest posts, because I had zero interest in continuing the folly of defending myself against imagined/projected moral crimes. Life is too short to spend time waging spurious food-fights, ain't it?

Before all the piling-on began ("rape" etc.), I made my original point, which was this: times are changing rapidly, and a little signage in TN or anywhere else does not constitute discrimination.

For example, we have practically lived on clothing-optional beaches every Summer for many years, and in every single venue, there is signage stating "Beyond This Point You Might Encounter Nude Sunbathers". Seems reasonable to post that much, in case a Sunday school picnic might unwittingly have chosen to convene there.

Same deal with bathrooms and locker rooms. I wouldn't advocate excluding anyone, but let people be informed, and let them take it from there.

And as far as me being a closet Trumpie, you have got to be effing kidding... But if we keep pushing each other to the extreme ends of the political spectrum, we might end-up with a POS such as De Santis in 2024. It's time to compromise as much as we can.

Last edited by Fishman'81; 05-27-2021, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Let’s not give some people civil rights because it may upset the orcs.

**** the orcs.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Ginning-up your base, maybe..?

Enjoy.

Comment

• Nice try Fish. Your nude beach analogy doesn't fly. You're flat out claiming men are going to use these changes for nefarious means even though there have always been creeps. Are you telling me there are women taking their tops off at approved locations in hopes a Boy Scout Troop shows up? Point is you have nothing to backup your fears behind this which is why people are speculating about your motives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Nice try Fish. Your nude beach analogy doesn't fly. You're flat out claiming men are going to use these changes for nefarious means even though there have always been creeps. Are you telling me there are women taking their tops off at approved locations in hopes a Boy Scout Troop shows up? Point is you have nothing to backup your fears behind this which is why people are speculating about your motives.
                And I laugh at him because after all, he somehow became the judge of what's discrimination and what's not. Attitudes like his are why all the nice trans people are dead and all that's left are people like me, p-ssed off cockroach mother****ers (which is a great name for a metal band, but I digress).

If he wants to sit here at midnight and be a gaslighting little nardbagel who wants to think he's the victim in all this, let him. I can get 1,000 of his type for $0.01. He's not special. He's not unique. And it's not that I don't give a ****; I wager my bounty of ****s is hearty and fulsome, but I can no longer be profligate with my ****s. So I just don't have any ****s left to give HIM.

Comment

• This thread is something else.....

Fish, for the umpteenth time, we aren't *creating* a problem by failing to enact new laws. On the contrary, some people are trying to create new laws to address a problem that *doesn't exist*.

And you know this. It's why you move the goalposts, going from "you're naive if you think men aren't creeping into the ladies room!" - to - "we can't push too hard, society just isn't ready for it and we might scare away all the bigots."

We get it. You aren't comfortable with transgender folks. That must be tough for you. But just because you get the ickies it doesn't mean other people should have their right to exist legislated away (and the ability to go to the bathroom is a pretty ****ing basic part of existence).
                  Last edited by Stauber1; 05-28-2021, 04:03 AM.

Comment

And I laugh at him because after all, he somehow became the judge of what's discrimination and what's not. Attitudes like his are why all the nice trans people are dead and all that's left are people like me, p-ssed off cockroach mother****ers (which is a great name for a metal band, but I digress).

If he wants to sit here at midnight and be a gaslighting little nardbagel who wants to think he's the victim in all this, let him. I can get 1,000 of his type for $0.01. He's not special. He's not unique. And it's not that I don't give a ****; I wager my bounty of ****s is hearty and fulsome, but I can no longer be profligate with my ****s. So I just don't have any ****s left to give HIM.
                    I don't blame you for being angry, but I do pray there are enough of us our there to give you hope for a better future. If my sons and their friends are any indication of youth at large that will happen if the remaining orcs don't get to them first.

Comment

• Things are getting better. It's just that the worst people don't get any better, they are as bad as they have ever been, and they control a major political party.

But they once controlled both.

Truth be told, 80% of whites were almost certainly like today's Republican Nazis 100 years ago. 70% fifty years ago. Now it's 60%. Slowly, the stupid and hateful population, despite their promiscuity, is dying. They've gotten to the point now where they literally have to cheat to win any election outside their most concentrated cesspools.

We are replacing them. They are a cultural dead end. But now that we have the heft we need to restore democracy and drive the remainder either off a cliff or into a reservation where they can't harm anybody who is worthwhile.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2021, 08:50 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                        We get it. You aren't comfortable with transgender folks. That must be tough for you.
                        Will someone please think about the precious fee-fees of white, straight males and especially the phony virtue-signaling "fathers of daughters" who are just very concerned about their children as they brag about supporting feminism while hashtagging #NotAllMen?

Comment

• Inevitably with bigots, I need to remember it's never their fault. I remember with Bob Gray, he elevated himself to martyr status and was desperate for us to get the hammer and nails and put him up in a couple of minutes.

Comment

Inevitably with bigots, I need to remember it's never their fault. I remember with Bob Gray, he elevated himself to martyr status and was desperate for us to get the hammer and nails and put him up in a couple of minutes.
                            I still get a kick out of Bob Gray being an alias for Pennywise the Clown in It.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I still get a kick out of Bob Gray being an alias for Pennywise the Clown in It.
                              As I recall, Flaggy also nailed himself to the cross and said he was being persecuted for his beliefs before he was banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I don't blame you for being angry, but I do pray there are enough of us our there to give you hope for a better future. If my sons and their friends are any indication of youth at large that will happen if the remaining orcs don't get to them first.
                                What exactly are you doing out there to give hope for a better future?

Comment

Working...
                                X