Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did some research, and found a solid majority of these anti-trans bills are funded and pushed by far-right Evangelical groups like Liberty Counsel and Alliance Defending Freedom.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Republicans. Not like they read the document they claim to love so much...
      The Gospels?

Oh, the other document.

They don't read either.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The Gospels?

Oh, the other document.

They don't read either.
        More like they don't read.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

More like they don't read.
          "If you go home with a man and he has more movies than books, do not **** that man." -- John Waters
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Florida's bill died out in Senate.

Comment

• And a lot of the others will die out too.

But as you say, sunshine is the best disinfectant. At least these ones let me know which states aren't exactly friendly for me to visit.

Comment

And a lot of the others will die out too.

But as you say, sunshine is the best disinfectant. At least these ones let me know which states aren't exactly friendly for me to visit.
                "Black people can't mess around with time machines."

And LGBTQ can't mess around with derp states. The bigots and phobes are literally dying, but just like you and I aren't going to be visiting Iran or Libya anytime soon, you don't need to spend time in MS or KS until the the last hayseed is buried next to the last trailer trash. So... give it 200 years.
                Cornell University

Comment

• Not sure what is the best thread for this article but seems to fit here to a degree:

https://www.boston.com/news/politics...-of-california

Comment

• We (those of us who represent the T in LGBT) don't exactly like her. Of course, we'll correct others when they use the wrong pronouns on her, but that's about it.

Comment

We (those of us who represent the T in LGBT) don't exactly like her. Of course, we'll correct others when they use the wrong pronouns on her, but that's about it.
                      Maybe I should know this but why?

Comment

• Huge Dump supporter. From the moment she came out, it was all about her. Unlike other trans icons, she really hasn't done anything to help others in community.

Comment

• She also hired Brad Parscale. Though maybe that's good as she'll be robbed blind.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Huge Dump supporter. From the moment she came out, it was all about her. Unlike other trans icons, she really hasn't done anything to help others in community.
                            She's always been a Republican. Glad your community doesn't give any loyalty points for people who support those that would sooner toss you in the volcano.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

She's always been a Republican. Glad your community doesn't give any loyalty points for people who support those that would sooner toss you in the volcano.
                              She had more of our support when she first came out, but she just revealed herself to not be a decent human being.
                              Last edited by MissThundercat; 04-24-2021, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• I mean...she’s a Kardashian, so...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X